Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The physics in this are impressive.

124»

Comments

• KevMKevM Member Champion
    Lower the DOR and lower the Sensitivity.  The FFB needs a tweak too, to do away with the heavy resistance.

It can be tuned out & made very usable though!
  • Madhun1967Madhun1967 Member Wheel Nut
    thanks all! im on T300 and my DOR was at 650 ,down from 900 default.
    ill try some stuff tonight.................thanks 
  • HengistHengist Member Wheel Nut
    edited November 10
    thanks all! im on T300 and my DOR was at 650 ,down from 900 default.
    ill try some stuff tonight.................thanks 
    Hi Madhun,

I take it that in your post, you are referring to the in-game options?

The available DOR's on a T300 are (as you probably already know), 1080' (Default/five flashes on selector), 900' (4 flashes), 540' (3 flashes), 360' (2 flashes) and 270' (1 flash). I set both my wheel to 540' and the in-game options to 540'. I also re-check the wheel, once I've started the game, to see if it's still on 540', (as on the PS4, I've had the wheel value change, on it's own to 270', upon game start-up)*.

*This could be due to the in-game setting of 540' automatically dialing down the physical wheel default of 1080' by a couple of notches. So if I have the wheel on 540', pre-game start-up, then the game automatically dialing down to 270' may be the explanation for this. So this begs the question; Why don't I just leave the wheel on 1080' and check if the in-game setting automatically dials the wheel down to 540'? The answer is that I'm too set in my ways, lol.

I hope this info' may help?

Post edited by Hengist on
    Hengist.

My (no advertisements) tube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Fd4uRDjTFn1dr3gHVPFnw

yes thank you  Hengist! ill play around with settings tonight.I just cant get the WRC 7 to feel good in the steering department lol 
    Good luck Madhun, I hope that you see, err I mean 'feel', some improvement.

I haven't played, since the patch last week, as I treated myself to a new toy a few days ago (as featured below)...  :)

Hengist.

nice !!!!!!!!! did you get the Oculus? its on my Xmas list 
    nice !!!!!!!!! did you get the Oculus? its on my Xmas list 
    No mate, it's the PSVR, hooked-up to a Pro (which, in-turn, is hooked-up to a terrible driver, who thinks he's good enuf to drive without using HUD pace notes).  :)

Btw, did you notice any FF/feel improment with WRC7 after having a tinker?

Hengist.

Oh ok great.I may get the PSVR, but leaning toward the Oculus for my pc setup.Maybe tonight i can mess with the WRC7 settings.Thanks for asking.
  • LariosoDogLariosoDog Member New Car Smell
    I installed WRC 7 yesterday - but with controller joystick then.
    But was surprised looking at settings - steering sensitivity at zero from start - you could only increase that.
    But it was my bad thinking - and that car wobbled was due to much too strong steering- when it was the other way around. Fine tuning steering was never enough to compensate what was needed.

So increasing sensitivity to about 25 or so - it felt all good. More like I am used to on Codemasters stuff - rather small gentle movement to steer.

But wheel settngs might be all different - that is grayed as I don't have a wheel.

But a bit odd that a setting is made like adjustment is only one way from default.
    Dirt 2 | Dirt 3 | F1 2011 | Dirt Rally Legend | Xbox
    I installed WRC 7 yesterday - but with controller joystick then.

So increasing sensitivity to about 25 or so - it felt all good. More like I am used to on Codemasters stuff - rather small gentle movement to steer.

Thanks for the post Larios. Although I use a wheel, your post may help someone who's having controller issues.

I like it when the community tries to help each other. Well done mate.
    Hengist.

124»