Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Both Dirt4 and DR, automatic gearbox gets stuck in 1st gear.

Like stated above in the automatic transmission you can not get out of first gear, can go to manual seq and do it so that means its not a problem with my paddle being stuck. Does it in every car on both games, sometimes if you change the difficulty it fixes the problem but then next launch i have to fiddle with it again.

Comments

• caerphotocaerphoto Member Wheel Nut
    It would help if you provided some information to diagnose the problem, because the way you state it makes it sound like the problem affects everyone, when obviously it doesn’t,

Whar wheel/pad are you using? What else is connected? Are you on PC? PS4? You can’t just say “it doesn’t work” and expect anything to get done about it.
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Like stated above in the automatic transmission you can not get out of first gear, can go to manual seq and do it so that means its not a problem with my paddle being stuck. Does it in every car on both games, sometimes if you change the difficulty it fixes the problem but then next launch i have to fiddle with it again.

Hello! Some questions - could we please ask...
    - What platform you're on?
    - What wheel you're using?
    - Are any other peripherals connected?
    - If this affecting any particular cars, game modes or locations?

• Monkeyb00nerMonkeyb00ner Member New Car Smell
    sorry for the late response, im on pc using a g29 with no other peripherals beside the mouse and keyboard. its in multiple cars at the spain rally in career mode, the f2 kit car and the 2001 subura impreza for sure.