Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Sports Update patch - 1.8 for consoles, 1.9 for PC - Discussion Thread - UPDATED 13/10

Comments

• ET98ET98 Member New Car Smell
    Vettel's gloves still not black :( Was hoping for it.
  • JaketaJaketa Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    Nice work!

But one question to the Note with the wrong Qualifying positions for spectators:

There is a bug that we have on Xbox on every race, that in practise and qualifying are complete worng positions during the session. After the end everything is fine, but when someone drives out while a session, the standings are comletly broken because every driver who is out on a lap will be showed above every driver who stand in the garage, no matter what the times are.

Is that also in the new Patch?
  • RaalteRaalte Member Co-Driver
    Is the McLaren bug fixed? Didn't see it specified in the notes. 
  • LeoCardosoLeoCardoso Member Unleaded
    SASColfer said:
    No McLaren team mate fix?               
    @jennyannem @ChristinaMc @F1Support

???????

And.. Why you change the medium traction control performance???
  • DenniGER86DenniGER86 Member New Car Smell
    ET98 said:
    Vettel's gloves still not black :( Was hoping for it.
    how do you know??? 
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    And.. Why you change the medium traction control performance???
    Because they felt there was an issue with Medium Traction Control performance?

You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • MaxsirmanMaxsirman Member New Car Smell
    JuanCarMR said:
    @jennyannem @F1Support
    I do not understand really well...
    The patch of consoles will be 1.8 but, which are the 1.8 notes??? because like I understand that that notes are for 1.9 patch for pc...
    Hi Juan, they said this is 1.8,  regarding 1.9 will include esport improvements
  • DashounDashoun Member New Car Smell
    sooo, the only teams that got their performance changed are Williams and Force India... Why the hell is McLaren still this slow when they reach 6 or 7 Q3 in a row atm ?
  • kentalikentali Member New Car Smell
    Dashoun said:
    sooo, the only teams that got their performance changed are Williams and Force India... Why the hell is McLaren still this slow when they reach 6 or 7 Q3 in a row atm ?
    Really??? They didin´t update Renault´s and mclarens performances??? Already getting dissapointed again with this update...
    kentali said:
    Dashoun said:
    Really??? They didin´t update Renault´s and mclarens performances??? Already getting dissapointed again with this update...
    nope, take a look 
    Before the patch http://www.noelshack.com/2017-41-2-1507652234-pre-patch.png
    After the patch http://www.noelshack.com/2017-41-2-1507652226-per.jpg
  • sirio994sirio994 Member Wheel Nut
    edited October 10
    Dashoun said:

No redbull?
  • CavSTiagoCavSTiago Member Co-Driver
    edited October 10
    I get download now! And don't is fixed HUD problem... waiting for 1.10/1.11/.12/.13/.14 patch to fix this simple error: 
    http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/56423/problem-with-hud-proportions-fix-fix-fix#latest 

My HUD keep out of proportion if the game is in resolution below of the maximum monitor available.
    Please, @jennyannem, please! I bought the game for that? Why? If don't fix this simple bug, I don't know what is a game of true. In F1 2016 don't have fixed and again, again, again?!!!
  • jayp666jayp666 Member Wheel Nut
    Rebalanced medium traction control performance.

Thank you CM, welcome change :)
  • ffigueirffigueir Member Wheel Nut
    When will It be live on PS4?
    Body is 12 characters too short
    sirio994 said:
    Dashoun said:

No redbull?
    nop
  • inspiretheworldinspiretheworld Member Race Steward
    edited October 10
    Really hope you're looking into fixing the AI's performance in changing conditions.  
    PS4 - inspiretheworld
    Steam - beans_on_toast
  • MaRcEl1993SeLMaRcEl1993SeL Member New Car Smell
    Has anyone an idea when it will be available on ps4?
  • TAKIINOUETAKIINOUE Member New Car Smell

Fixed an issue where gearbox wear would stay at 0% when using no assists and manual gears during a 100% race weekend.

It isn't 0% wear on my gearbox, but it's pretty damn close. The thing is, I also have this problem on 25% distance races. All the other parts wear out as normal, but the gearbox is currently at 7% after 3 races/qualifying sessions/practice sessions!

So I think you need to look at 25% as well.