Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Sports Update patch - 1.8 for consoles, 1.9 for PC - Discussion Thread - UPDATED 13/10

Comments

• LakuFinBoyLakuFinBoy Member New Car Smell
    Where is Vettel's black gloves and Sainz's new helmet (Since Barcelona race)?!
  • DenniGER86DenniGER86 Member New Car Smell
    everywhere but not in the game... unbelievable that they do not create it!
    BDavid19 said:

I think the McLaren upgrade  problem  and their performance are way more important things than a "glow color"
    yes of course, but I have paid 60 ¬ so I would like also what was promised! it's always the same at these f1 games of codemasters! times missing the safety car although it was a year before in the game, etc! always do not sell finished games or not?

i hope you unterstand my google english :-D
  • AcereesAcerees Member Wheel Nut
     Noone asked for this except people complaining about assists being overpowered Against the wheel.
    So some people did ask for it then lol
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    Acerees said:
     Noone asked for this except people complaining about assists being overpowered Against the wheel.
    So some people did ask for it then lol

This game is 100% perfect no issues whatsoever except...(insert patch notes here)
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • RaalteRaalte Member Co-Driver
    BDavid19 said:

I think the McLaren upgrade  problem  and their performance are way more important things than a "glow color"
    yes of course, but I have paid 60 ¬ so I would like also what was promised! it's always the same at these f1 games of codemasters! times missing the safety car although it was a year before in the game, etc! always do not sell finished games or not?

But was it promised? Can you share a link where CM is saying so? 
  • MaRcEl1993SeLMaRcEl1993SeL Member New Car Smell
    Is the patch now available for ps4?...........

• kentalikentali Member New Car Smell
    Is the patch now available for ps4?...........

They better not put that one up before they have worked on Renault´s and Mclarens performances.
  • AcereesAcerees Member Wheel Nut
    Reading this forum recently has really brightened up my day!  
  • stephensmattleestephensmattlee Member Wheel Nut
    At least we know there’s going to at least be a 1.9 update for consoles a little later on so still time for further refinements and tweaks
  • attiew1988attiew1988 Member New Car Smell
    Has someone tested this and see whats the differents now Rebalanced medium traction control performance.
  • LeoCardosoLeoCardoso Member Unleaded
    Car paint, color of the gloves, sponsors, performance of the teams ... All this is an update, not a fix. Upgrading the McLaren engine to your teammate is a bug fix! This is important! The rest is how the season started and we can not demand it. Let's complain about what a problem really is! They have made many corrections, but some important ones are not in the notes. We will have to wait until someone reports the problems after testing, because the moderators appeared on the forum today and as we are accustomed, they only come back in 1 month.
  • RegmaesterRegmaester Member Wheel Nut
    Raalte said:
    BDavid19 said:

But was it promised? Can you share a link where CM is saying so? 

Of course they did. 

“All new 2017 season, with new cars and Vettel’s black gloves” 

Shame you never saw it. 

/sarcasm 
  • mikey250976mikey250976 Member New Car Smell
    Why say the patch is now available.. It ain't on mine? 
  • RaalteRaalte Member Co-Driver
    Why say the patch is now available.. It ain't on mine? 

You on pc? 

yes of course, but I have paid 60 ¬ so I share a link where CM is saying so? 

Of course they did. 

“All new 2017 season, with new cars and Vettel’s black gloves” 

Shame you never saw it. 

/sarcasm 

You're so funny ... cool guys.... I want to be like you