Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Sports Update patch - 1.8 for consoles, 1.9 for PC - Discussion Thread - UPDATED 13/10

Comments

• mikey250976mikey250976 Member New Car Smell
    Ps4.. But there was a post saying ps4 now available 
  • MaRcEl1993SeLMaRcEl1993SeL Member New Car Smell
    Can you show us this post?                
    Yeah It was on page 5 by marcee1993sel... 
    No, it was a question. You have to read it again
    Oh.. I really need to goto specsavers sorry.. So it looks like it gonna be maybe tomorrow then
    Yeah think so too. Tomorrow should be available.. hopefully very early in the day
  • RegmaesterRegmaester Member Wheel Nut

I think the McLaren upgrade  problem  and their performance are way more important things than a "glow color"
    yes of course, but I have paid 60 ¬ so I share a link where CM is saying so? 

Of course they did. 

“All new 2017 season, with new cars and Vettel’s black gloves” 

Shame you never saw it. 

/sarcasm 

You're so funny ... cool guys.... I want to be like you

Don’t be mad, it’s just a joke. 

PS: if you are me, you will not be complaining about :#  
  • SiegegamingSiegegaming Member New Car Smell
    Why havent i recived an notifaction for the update yet.
  • Soupy1985Soupy1985 Member Unleaded
     Fixed an issue where the Thrustmaster TX wheel was displaying Xbox Icons for all rim presets.

is there away to turn Xbox icons back on?

• CaptainAustCaptainAust Member Pit Crew
    @F1Support ;  i like others would like to know what have you 'rebalanced' in the medium traction control? I race with that turned on but was considering switching it off for my new season. Is there now less traction which would mean slightly harder to drive but an increased laptime?
  • PunitionPunition Member New Car Smell
    No fixed Mclaren teammate upgrade??? Fix the GAMEPLAY over stupid cosmetic.........
  • loganfallonloganfallon Member New Car Smell
    edited October 10
    Atualização de Willians 2017

Isso falta a atualização do carro de Williams e os outros carros estão com a versão antiga

• loganfallonloganfallon Member New Car Smell
    edited October 10
    This is missing the update of Williams car and the other cars are with the old version.

• sirio994sirio994 Member Wheel Nut
    I hope this isn't the final performance and liveries update. It's not the McLaren performance itself but it's the gap with Haas...

Renault also...plus i don't think Red Bull drivers can win a race with those performances. I've never seen a Red Bull higher than third, unless crazy races with 2 of the big 4 ending with a DNF.

Max won in Sepang, was about to repeat in Suzuka. Anyway i'll wait to test in race...the chart could be deceiving...
  • kelsh003kelsh003 Member New Car Smell
    Am I right in hearing that we don't get our own three letter acronym on the sides of the cars that have that in real life? Feel that is going to look really weird for some people in career mode, driving a Haas with GRO on the side when my own TLA would be KEL. If the numbers are ours thats cool but I do hope the TLA is too. But I am assuming that isn't the case?
  • TorazChryxTorazChryx Member New Car Smell
    Having issues with multiple players having simultaneous game crashes to desktop in multiplayer, only during qualifying sessions thus far... as you might imagine this is... not ideal.
  • MichaelDeckerMichaelDecker Member New Car Smell
    So when is console release then

• Body is 9 characters too short.
  • stephensmattleestephensmattlee Member Wheel Nut
    So when is console release then

• Body is 9 characters too short.

I’m guessing in the next day or so, assuming CM passed the patch onto Sony and Microsoft prior to announcing the update details yesterday that is. PC is always the quickest platform to get the patches out but on consoles I’m assuming they are awaiting approval before release 
  • RaalteRaalte Member Co-Driver
    Raalte said:
    Is the McLaren bug fixed? Didn't see it specified in the notes. 

Saw in another thread that it wasn't fixed. 
    Huge disappointment and a game breaker. 

@F1Support @jennyannem @CmRachel @ChristinaMc ; Please give us a statement about this. 
  • sebasdenbsebasdenb Member Unleaded
    kelsh003 said:
    Am I right in hearing that we don't get our own three letter acronym on the sides of the cars that have that in real life? Feel that is going to look really weird for some people in career mode, driving a Haas with GRO on the side when my own TLA would be KEL. If the numbers are ours thats cool but I do hope the TLA is too. But I am assuming that isn't the case?
    I really hope this isn't the case.. could someone confirm?