Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Creating a Mid-session save. Need serious help.

So I've had a right disaster. I am 3 laps from the end of the race in singapore on 100% distance and my TV screen has died. I still have sound though, so if someone could PLEASE tell me the order in which to save my race I'd be really greatful. I know it is paused at the top of the menu, I just don't know  how to get to the mid-session save button blind :( Could you possibly help @F1Support. A picture of the menu would be great. 

Comments

• DPaton23DPaton23 Member New Car Smell
    What platform?  Xbox?  Pc? Ps4? 

Bla bla bla bla body 
  • Frosty2081Frosty2081 Member Unleaded
    If youre paused at the top of the menu:
    Right Bumper
    Right Bumper
    Down
    X/A
    Down
    X/A

• AdamJDoreAdamJDore Member New Car Smell
    It was on xbox one. I managed to find a video on youtube where someone saves mid-session and I'm pretty sure it worked because it went back to the title music. Just need to get a new monitor now :(
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    In a way this reminds me of the good old days trying to work out how to get my Nokia back into English after friends found it unlocked LMAO
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • DPaton23DPaton23 Member New Car Smell
    This was pretty damn funny...got to admit 
    AdamJDore said:
    It was on xbox one. I managed to find a video on youtube where someone saves mid-session and I'm pretty sure it worked because it went back to the title music. Just need to get a new monitor now :(
    I know you used a tv before but if youre using a wheel id recommend a high end refresh rate monitor. Minimizes input lag
    edited October 12
    AdamJDore said:
    I know you used a tv before but if youre using a wheel id recommend a high end refresh rate monitor. Minimizes input lag
    High end, low response time, high refresh rate