Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

XDGL Season 2 - F1 2017 Drivers Wanted PS4

PolarblzzPolarblzz Member New Car Smell
We are looking for 5 - 6 drivers to fill out the rest of the Grid for the season. 

Races occur every Wednesday night at 11pm UK time, 6pm eastern standard time. 

All skill levels welcome. We have drivers that range in skill level from top 3000 in lap times to top 50. 

Rules:
Racing must be clean. Any deviation from this will not be tolerated. Racing incidents do occur and this is why we encourage members of the league to record races.

Setup:
50% races with Short Qualification
Equal performance
Full damage
Dynamic weather
Manual starts
Formation lap
Safety car and VSC will be in use
Assists allowed (Apart from braking assist)

Serious inquiries only, if you cannot consistently show up on race day please do not bother.

If interested please contact me on here or on PS4 at either DarkMark_XD or Polarblzz

Comments

• PolarblzzPolarblzz Member New Car Smell
    1 spot taken. Looking for 5 more people hopefully by this weekend. We want to run a practice race to make sure clean racers are joining. 

• hexen09hexen09 Member New Car Smell
    Maybe i could join. But due to holidays i couldnt join from Oct 25th to Nov 10th.
    GT hexen0911
  • PolarblzzPolarblzz Member New Car Smell
    hexen09 said:
    Maybe i could join. But due to holidays i couldnt join from Oct 25th to Nov 10th.
    GT hexen0911
    Send me a message on PSN and we can discuss it. 
  • gregdeigregdei Member New Car Smell
    I’m interested in joining the league,let me know. 
  • DarkMarkXDDarkMarkXD Member Wheel Nut
    edited October 17
    gregdei said:
    I’m interested in joining the league,let me know. 
    Hello, please either message me or Polar on PSN so that we can discuss. Our usernames are below:

DarkMark_XD
    Polarblzz

PSN - DarkMark_XD | Still not an F1 game BETA tester after 2 attempts | Founder of the PS4 XD Gaming Leagues