Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

[BUG] Teleported to my pit crew out of nowhere

While randomly driving I got teleported to my pit box after pitting like 2 rounds ago with with a undercut, on Lap 16 was my planned pit stop (which is the current one). After the pitstop, you can see it at the start, I forggot to record it multiple times, I get TELEPORTED outside of the track.

Platform: PC - Steam
Patch 1.9

Video: https://streamable.com/sbl72

Comments

• FlowtjeFlowtje Member New Car Smell
    I'd like to add there is something more wrong with pitting in general, when I call in "Box this  Lap" the Green pit light doesn't go on, and doesn't tell me later "Remember to pit in this Lap", or something similar.
  • CmRachelCmRachel Member, Codemasters Unleaded
    Hi @Flowtje

This is in Career yes?
    Can you give as much detail as possible about the race? Specifically about when/where you are doing Replays and Flashbacks.
    If you can get a video of the entire race when this bug occurs that would be great.

I don't have the whole race on video, I only have ShadowPlay active which saved only the last Minute.
    This is a restarted career Season 1, fresh on Patch 1.9.

The only abnormal thing that happened before is when I actually pitted, now I think of it. I have Pit assists on, and I did the pit exit bad with the corner (underestimated the corner), so I flashbacked to the "high speed automated pit exit" (not to the pitlane it self), but my speed actually went to 60 km/h pitlane speed when I flashed back to redo the corner, so obviously the corner went well on that speed, but that was not how it should work.

I'll try to replicate it on video, if I do, I'll post it later
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    CmRachel said:
    Hi @Flowtje

This is in Career yes?
    Can you give as much detail as possible about the race? Specifically about when/where you are doing Replays and Flashbacks.
    If you can get a video of the entire race when this bug occurs that would be great.

There is video already on the forum showing someone having this exact issue, car teleporting to the pits on way down pit straight.
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • SmiXSmiX Member New Car Smell
    FRACTURED said:

There is video already on the forum showing someone having this exact issue, car teleporting to the pits on way down pit straight.
    I am not sure if it is the same video or same problem, anyway it reminds me this video

(not mine, I don't know anything about it)

I replicated the bug, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the undercut or just the pitlane exit bug and it always will happen if you do it, but that is for your team to work out.
    I tried talking over it, but it seems my mic settings were to low (or the game to loud) so I'll say here what I did in the videos:
    I started a random GP on 25%, so its not related to Career or Other game mode (Both played in the Haas tho)

Video 1: I called in "Box this lap" as you can see in the corner, BUT THE PIT LIGHT stayed off (Related or un-related bug)
    https://streamable.com/gwkq9

Video 2: I tried flashbacking back to the automated pitlane guide, but it seems to work normally, UNLESS I flashback to the absolute end of the automated-pit where I gain control, my car goes to 60 km/h even if I cold full throttle
    https://streamable.com/jnm1w

Video 3: As you can see, there is a pitlane guide-line even if I just pitted in a undercut in Lap4. Lap5 I was supposed to pit, while I was driving, I randomly get teleported again to the pit crew, this time from a different locations of the track, but I get teleported to the same location-ish afterwards, yesterday I got teleported outside of the track, about 3 meters or so to the right.
    https://streamable.com/xpwd3

Hope this is detailed enough to replicate it yourself
  • CmRachelCmRachel Member, Codemasters Unleaded
    @Flowtje, ah thank you! I have been able to reproduce the bug thanks to your videos :smiley: