Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Race of wonders

SgtKubicaSgtKubica Member New Car Smell
Wonders fill me as I take my place on the starting line. My mind full of thoughts, floating calmly as I push down. Yellow flies past me, but my mind is solely focused. It takes my mind as one body and pushes my left leg. Deep thoughts of what could've been if I had not had done so, but I remain unscathed as I pursue my quest. Pink, white and grey. They fill my eyes of colours and through my mirrors. I see it. A gap. I lunge for it, knowing the consequences. Did it pay off? 

Comments

• FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    No. Some idiot who joined the lobby late and started at the back T boned you and the two cars you'd sportingly given room on the outside.

Online  :D
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • CofferCoffer Member Pit Crew
    >Yellow flies past me
    I didn't think someone could romanticize Palmer overtaking them...
  • speeddemon8021speeddemon8021 Member Race Steward
    I need some of what your smoking dude it's clearly some good **** 
  • patronaspatronas Member Unleaded
    FRACTURED said:
    No. Some idiot who joined the lobby late and started at the back T boned you and the two cars you'd sportingly given room on the outside.

Online  :D
    Its why I stopped playing online a few year ago rember me last online race over took someone and for no reason when he couldent catch is he stopped on track waited for is to come round and crashed into is took the lad 3 trys to smash into is like as could see of the map he was waiting  there just thought after that the was ne point doing online races when the is to many people on there who cant handle been over taken from the sounds of it im not missing much im enjoying career with the a1 been a lot better than previouse games