Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Two more bugs (Fake gameplay)

1. When the engineer tells you the tires and brakes are running hot and to take it easy the next few corners. Drive especially hard the next few corners and ask for an update again. He will say they are at optimum temperature. This is because the engineers makes the call depending on the current temperature. I.e. ask for an update during a moment of heavy braking and he will say the temperatures are through the roof! Obviously it should not be a momentary measurement but depend on the delta to the expected average.

2. Who am I racing? The names don't change whether you start a race 22nd, drive slowly and finish 21st, or drive like an alien and finish 3rd. It doesn't update dynamically. You are racing who you are racing at race start. Obviously it's not like that in real life.

Comments

• FalcoGoonerFalcoGooner Member New Car Smell
    edited October 13
    Yeah, Geoff has a drinking problem. Big one.

I was driving at Silverstone, heavy rain all the time and he was thinking about switching to slicks.
  • patronaspatronas Member Unleaded
    All so ur rival is all ways the same people as season 1 for the first 2 3 seasons my rivals were redbull and williams which made sence at time as was racing them but ive been racing merc and ferrari had a lot of battles with lewis hamilton and still getting the williams drivers as rivals even thow I havent raced them in over a season 
  • Brunocar100Brunocar100 Member New Car Smell
    I dont listen to Jeff at all. Only for split times for driver behind and ahead of me.
    He tells you that someone is having car problems when they are miles behind you. I really dont care about that kind of information.
  • inspiretheworldinspiretheworld Member Race Steward
    I have him set to critical only. Drives me insane. 
    PS4 - inspiretheworld
    Steam - beans_on_toast
    I have him set to critical only. Drives me insane. 
    I never tried that. What changes? What is he saying then?
  • peyt0n89peyt0n89 Member Wheel Nut
    Once he told me that the pit box is currently full, and that I should stop the next lap. My teammate had retired from the race, who the f*ck was occupying my pit box?  lol
    I smell like a new car.
    peyt0n89 said:
    Once he told me that the pit box is currently full, and that I should stop the next lap. My teammate had retired from the race, who the f*ck was occupying my pit box?  lol
    His delivery truck with 100 crates of beer. lol