Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Trans Tasman Challenge (TTC) F1 2017 PS4 (Drivers wanted!!)

DeltaNiwaXDeltaNiwaX Member New Car Smell
edited October 22 in F1 Games - Leagues

Info: The Trans-Tasman Challenge is a New Zealand created League racing championship for PS4 users on F1 2017. There is no strictness on Assists or regulations, so if you are a pro that can go without the traction control or ABS then test your worth! If you are still learning the ropes with full traction, abs and automatic gearbox then come along, we don’t judge.

A ten round championship with the ten best picked tracks to prove yourself. No real entry necessities. Just be punctual and ready to go when the time gives.

Time/Day: Sunday evening 1pm NZDT (Race)

Sunday Afternoon 12noon NZDT (Qualifying)

Requirements: When registering to the league be sure to put your number with your PSN name to avoid having drivers with the same number in the races.

Extra: We will allow 1 reserve driver per team; this driver will be called in if the normal driver cannot commit to that day.

Communication: Would prefer if you had a Skype, would also pay to add driver PSNs to your own to get information regarding their availabilities.

Registration is now available on the TTC Forum webpage. Link for such is here 

http://s13.zifboards.com/Trans_Tasman_Cup/index.php?showforum=10

Rules:

50% Races

Equal Cars

Assists free to use as see fit

Full Damage

Regular Corner Cutting

Safety Car on

Formation Lap on

Full Qualifying

AI 100% Legend (If not enough players on the day or in general)

Tracks: (No particular order)

1. Bahrain
  2. Spain
  3. Australia
  4. Austria
  5. Monaco
  6. Singapore
  7. Abu Dhabi
  8. Canada
  9. Hungary
  10. Belgium

Drivers/Teams:

Mercedes:

1. ????
  2. ????

Reserve: ????

Ferrari:

1. Narashi_Uzumaki #88
  2. ????

Red Bull:

1. ????
  2. ????

Williams:

1. ????
  2. ????

Force India:

1. Pureaxle2121 #66
  2. ????

Renault:

1. conn_man69 #17
  2. ????

Reserve: Axeeri #90

Torro Rosso:

1. ????
  2. ????

McLaren Honda

1. Stewartmckenzie2 #22
  2. ????

Haas:

1. ????
  2. ????

Sauber:

1. ????
  2. ????

Post edited by DeltaNiwaX on

Comments

• DeltaNiwaXDeltaNiwaX Member New Car Smell
    I will add here, that if you are keen to add me at vanitas56. on Skype rather than via psn I don't check mail there that often. If you are keen that is, I will run a pre-season test when I think I have enough people to run this league, as well as give a date for commencement
  • AxeeriAxeeri Member New Car Smell
    edited October 13
    I am from Norway. Can i still join? And how competitive is this league?
    Post edited by Axeeri on
    I called it Trans-Tasman because it sounded cool. But yes you can join, as for competitiveness. It really depends on your competitiveness. Myself and the other two in this league can do very good lap times around certain tracks. I think I pulled a 1.21.984 around Australia in a Ferrari so if that counts for anything that'd be a good thing. So feel free to add me via skype if you are still keen
    sorry I made an error in the time zone map, has been corrected to NZDT standards
    I will add that you will recieve little award cards when you achieve something grand in the events too. Here is but a teaser of one 
    There is going to be a forum created for the league. Will have the link ready soon
    Okay last post for me until someone actually responds to this thing.  I will be adding a deadline to this registration. (Might actually put drivers wanted on the title too that might help lol) But we'll make it to the end of October. So if we have enough we'll go ahead, if not. Ah well not meant to be. 
    Be sure to register soon for your chance to get a good team (Even though it's equal cars lol) and get in gear for Pre-Season testing. 
    No one really? This is kinda sad real sad