Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Will Codemasters be the iRacing of Rally?

• Madhun1967Madhun1967 Member Wheel Nut
    could be if they fix the physics 
  • monkiemurdiemonkiemurdie Member New Car Smell
    No the product lacks play style depth at the moment.

CYA Monk (steam same as user id)

New to racing wheel Sim on pc. SYS:- 1900x1200, I7-4770K, 16gb, GTX TITAN, Thrustmaster T300RS, Track IR5

next upgrade wish 34" 3440x1440P

Dirt Rally settings Profile/game settings/ TC&SC Off, ABS 3 abandoned for online racing it takes off to much time, for too little reward. It needs fixed.

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Doubt it
    Iracing is a paid subscription service and all their tracks are laser scanned.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• rwbrwb Member New Car Smell
    edited May 2015
    I have to laugh at the idea of laser scanning a muddy gravel road, like I've seen suggested elsewhere. Will you do it again after the truck scanning this track leaves tracks in the road?
  • chillisteakchillisteak Member New Car Smell
    I freaking hope not, hate the iRacing payment model. 
    Let's get you to buy all the content then make you pay for a subscription to use it! Unbelievable system, and it's crazy people think it's acceptable. 
    Processor: AMD Piledriver FX-8 8350 | Videocard: AMD HD 7950 | Gamepad: Logitech G25 + Clubsport V2 |
    Network Card: Asus PCE-N15 Mainboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX | Sound Card/Headphones: Razer Kraken 7.1 | Monitor/s: Asus VN247H 24" Super Narrow Bezel
    Memory: Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 16GB DDR3 | PSU: OCW 650W | Keyboard+Mouse: Logitech G510 + Madcatz R.A.T 3 | OS: Windows 7 x64