Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Voice in multiplayer.

Hi,

I can't hear the voice of others players while I am in a multiplayer session. I can see the icon of the sound on the right top of the screen, but hear the voice with a very down volume.

Can someone help me?

Comments

• CmRachelCmRachel Member, Codemasters Unleaded
    Hi @JuanFerreira93, what platform are you on?
  • Far1anFar1an Member New Car Smell
    Hey @CmRachel!

Having the same issue on PC since release of the game.
    You´re having any workaround for it?
  • JuanFerreira93JuanFerreira93 Member New Car Smell
    I can't fix it yet.. I don't know what is the problem. I prove to down a bit the other volume like my car, and other cars, but I have to put it so down, and can't hear my car.. so, I prefer to listen my car of course ja
    CmRachel said:
    Hi @JuanFerreira93, what platform are you on?
    Im on PC
  • CmRachelCmRachel Member, Codemasters Unleaded
    Does this issue occur as soon as an online session starts or when you join the lobby?
    CmRachel said:
    Does this issue occur as soon as an online session starts or when you join the lobby?
    As soon as I join a lobby. I see the speaker, and even my speaker working. But can´t hear anything.

• wtsdswtsds Member Wheel Nut
    yes, the same problem here. I can not listen well to my friends online. The sound is too low. Do they correct?
    wtsds said:
    yes, the same problem here. I can not listen well to my friends online. The sound is too low. Do they correct?
    This is exactly my problem. The other voice is to low, but I can hear a noise
  • KopparaKoppara Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    I have a same kind of issue, but I just can't hear Jeff.
    F1 2016 Beta Tester
    F1 2017 Beta Tester
  • aladinfraladinfr Member New Car Smell
    je suis pas le seule, je commençais a devenir fou.
    Pareillement j'attends aucune voix des joueurs dans les lobbys
  • Bobino12Bobino12 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    You have to open the Windows sound mixer at the bottom right of your screen. Right click on the sound symbol. Open sounds and click the Communications tab. Select Do Nothing in the choices you have When you read Windows detects communications activity. Then click Ok and it' will be fixed.
    Bobino12 said:
    You have to open the Windows sound mixer at the bottom right of your screen. Right click on the sound symbol. Open sounds and click the Communications tab. Select Do Nothing in the choices you have When you read Windows detects communications activity. Then click Ok and it' will be fixed.
    Did that day after release..still not hearing other players in MP.
    Aucun changement pour moi, aucune voix des joueur dans les lobbys
  • mistral2mistral2 Member New Car Smell
    The tip is synonymous not a conclusion. It is time that it gets fixed. Everyone in our league has the problem
    Quand une mise a jour pour réglé le problème
  • F1SupportF1Support Member, Codemasters Co-Driver
    Hi all, multiplayer voice communication is something we test on a regular basis with a variety of hardware (soundcards and headsets). I'm not sure what to suggest to fix this without knowing more about your specific setups. Are your drivers all up to date? Are you sure voice comms is working? i.e. have you done a test to set up your microhone and heard your own voice back through your speakers / headphones?
    edited November 13
    Bonjour, de mon coté j'ai un casque RIG500, quand je parle les autres joueurs m'attendent, mais moi j'attends aucun des joueurs.
    j'ai essayer de réinstaller Steam et F1 2017 avec toujours le même résultat.

Carte mère MSI Z87-G43
    Intel Core i5-4570 3,20 GHz
    Mémoire Capacité totale : 16 Go
    Carte graphique nvidia GeForce GTX 760

F1Support said:
    Hi all, multiplayer voice communication is something we test on a regular basis with a variety of hardware (soundcards and headsets). I'm not sure what to suggest to fix this without knowing more about your specific setups. Are your drivers all up to date? Are you sure voice comms is working? i.e. have you done a test to set up your microhone and heard your own voice back through your speakers / headphones?

Hi @F1Support,

playing F1 on Win 10, i7 2600K, 16Gb Ram, GTX 970 and G35 Headset by Logitech.
    Newest driver installed.

Using Headset ingame. No problem communicating with Jeff via Headset and able hearing his replys.
    All Sounds work fine, exept voice chat online. Not hearing anything what so ever.

Using Teamspeak while Leagueracing....

Helpful anyway?

• F1SupportF1Support Member, Codemasters Co-Driver
    So you don't hear voice through Team Speak while playing the game?
    avec teamspeak les voix fonctionne très bien, dans le jeux directement j'ai aucune voix des joueurs et pour tant je les vois parlés avec leurs pseudo qui s'affiche