Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Is there a chance that I don’t get any contract offers at Silverstone?

So I think I had a bug back with F1 2016 that I never got any contract offers, I think I have that same glitch again.

But is it possible to have zero offers at Silverstone? 

Im playing on PS4 
Season 1 with Force India

Best Answers

• MikavBMikavB Member New Car Smell
    Accepted Answer
    CmRachel said:
    @MikavB, to get any contract offers you have to stay in the purple exceeding zone for a consecutive number of weekends (it varies depending on the team) and you have to have been promoted to 1st driver so it's not a bug. 
    Alright, never knew this but thanks for the answer!

see ya

Answers

• MikavBMikavB Member New Car Smell
    MikavB said:
    So I think I had a bug back with F1 2016 that I never got any contract offers, I think I have that same glitch again.

But is it possible to have zero offers at Silverstone? 

Im playing on PS4 
    Season 1 with Force India
    My reputation levels where high all arounf
  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Pit Crew
    Why Silverstone? That's only mid-season... I would only be worried if I don't get one before the last race.
  • SauloCirineuSauloCirineu Member Unleaded
    I think you can't have a mid season contract offer in season one. At least, I have never got it. From season 2 on you should get mid season offers.
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    I think you can't have a mid season contract offer in season one. At least, I have never got it. From season 2 on you should get mid season offers.
    You can! I've got one from Renault in my 1 season and started with Sauber. 
    yeah you can not that I've ever taken one as I got an offer from Mercedes in Season 1  as their first driver among others. I  turned it down though to remain with Williams as I thought it a bit weird to jump ship then. If I'm going to switch teams more often than not I'll do it at the end of the season not in the middle.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• rabbitbAJrabbitbAJ Member Unleaded
    In S1 of my career mode I got to Silverstone and didn't recieve any offers - I thought this was a bit odd - but then three races later at Monza I was suprised to see I recieved my offers then... 
    At the start of the race my rival said he would beat me, I said ' !@#*£ please' and then beat him by fifteen seconds.