Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

BUG: Safety Car goes to fast for other drivers

so after 1.9 on PS4 and Xbox this has been a common glitch. When the safety car comes out it drives to fast for other drivers to pick them up.

Because of this mostly half of the field gets drive thru penalties. Not only that, sometimes the safety car thinks it didn’t pick up the leader and everyone gets DSQ

I hope this gets fixed

Comments

• patronaspatronas Member Unleaded
    This and a1 not pitting for better strategy is the only problems ive had with safety car the main problem ive got with the safety car now since patch 1.9 is I am not getting a sc or vsc 8 races 50 percent plenty of crashes and all im getting is a yellow flag im on the xbox s and havent encounted nealy most of stuff seen on here I think its one of there best games regarding bugs wise but I only play career 
  • MikavBMikavB Member New Car Smell
    patronas said:
    This and a1 not pitting for better strategy is the only problems ive had with safety car the main problem ive got with the safety car now since patch 1.9 is I am not getting a sc or vsc 8 races 50 percent plenty of crashes and all im getting is a yellow flag im on the xbox s and havent encounted nealy most of stuff seen on here I think its one of there best games regarding bugs wise but I only play career 
    No those problems are solved with this patch, AI pits under safety car and tries under cuts and I often have VSC or SC after retirements or crashes.
  • patronaspatronas Member Unleaded
    MikavB said:
    patronas said:
    No those problems are solved with this patch, AI pits under safety car and tries under cuts and I often have VSC or SC after retirements or crashes.
    Yea what platform u playing on all I know ive done 8 races 50 percent and not one sc or vsc when before patch was getting them nearly every race I would have least 1 safety car and vsc majority of time I mean done brazil after patch 2 cars crashed on the senna s in middle of track and the only way I could get past was by putting 2 wheels on the grass and having to slow right down to get past had to do that for 2 laps and all I had was an yellow flag ost the chance of an podium threw that as had fresh tyres on and catching car ahead but I was loosing way to much time having to get round them cars I know when have been getting safety car before patch it was mainly threw retirements and get the vsc for crashes but ive had loads of retirements on track and crashes but still no sc like said was same with patch 1.6 didnt have 1 safety car till patch 1.7