Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT 4 currently 50%-off (PC/Steam)

Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion

DiRT 4 currently 50%-off (PC/Steam)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/421020

...And DiRT Rally currently 80%-off (PC/Steam)

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 'speaking for others' or 'stating opinions as facts.'
#NeverPreOrder. They listen to our money more than our requests & complaints. They'll continue selling whatever we continue buying. What we put up with, we end up with. If we want better, we have to stop throwing money at worse. A game's "success" is not measured by how much people play it & enjoy it, but by how many copies it sells & its media scores/ratings.

Comments

• JZStudiosJZStudios Member Team Principal
    Almost makes me want to try and refund it to buy it back at half off...
  • SlowishSlowish Member Wheel Nut
    edited October 20
    JZStudios said:
    Almost makes me want to try and refund it to buy it back at half off...

It still wouldn't be worth the price to me at this point but, DR is the bargain of the year at 80% off.

PC Mobo MSi Z270 Pro / CPU Intel i7-7700k @4.2 ghz / RAM G.Skills RipJaws 32GB DDR4 / OS Windows 10 / GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 / Audio SoundBlaster ZX / Tactile OB Realtek (Extensions) / SB Audigy (Chassis) / Control AccuForce / OSW Mige (10k) SimuCube / CSS SQ / CST F1 Pedals / Displays 27" triples / Oculus CV-1

• dirt3joedirt3joe Member Race Steward
    Finally put my order in for 25quid at Tesco Direct in the UK (steelbook).

Mainly because after playing Dirt Rally I want more stages and I don't see them doing any dlc. DR really is a masterpiece. I have played D4 on a friends system and although I like it I wasn't going in at full price.
  • JerbrozJerbroz Member New Car Smell
    With DiRT 4, Codemasters have sought to combine the levels of thrill and realism from last year’s DiRT Rally with the fearless excitement, accessibility and adrenaline-fuelled races previously seen in its critically acclaimed prequels DiRT 2 and DiRT 3.
    I have no resistance to the feeling of driving on the dusty road of the country, and add  the special racing coating,  it's a especial experience .
  • Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion

DiRT 4 & DiRT Rally are available at the same discounts again for Steam's Halloween sale.

WRC 7 is currently on sale for 50% off too:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/621830

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 'speaking for others' or 'stating opinions as facts.'
    #NeverPreOrder. They listen to our money more than our requests & complaints. They'll continue selling whatever we continue buying. What we put up with, we end up with. If we want better, we have to stop throwing money at worse. A game's "success" is not measured by how much people play it & enjoy it, but by how many copies it sells & its media scores/ratings.

• Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Pit Crew
    Is Dirt Rally worth getting now? I know it's quite old by now, but I never played it.
  • Haris33Haris33 Member New Car Smell
    Ho3n3r said:
    Is Dirt Rally worth getting now? I know it's quite old by now, but I never played it.
    Dirt Rally never gets old! Even after 400 hours in ! 
  • SlowishSlowish Member Wheel Nut
    Ho3n3r said:

It's the best Rally title CM has done to date IMO but, it also depends on one's preferences in realism / difficulty. ;)

PC Mobo MSi Z270 Pro / CPU Intel i7-7700k @4.2 ghz / RAM G.Skills RipJaws 32GB DDR4 / OS Windows 10 / GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 / Audio SoundBlaster ZX / Tactile OB Realtek (Extensions) / SB Audigy (Chassis) / Control AccuForce / OSW Mige (10k) SimuCube / CSS SQ / CST F1 Pedals / Displays 27" triples / Oculus CV-1

• nbates66nbates66 Member New Car Smell
    Ho3n3r said:
    Definitely worth playing, my graphics card died last Friday and I couldn't run Dirt 4 for a few days so I got hooked on Dirt Rally again (the optimized tracks are easier for integrated graphics cards to handle). :) 

• Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Pit Crew
    Nice, thanks. :) I prefer realism btw, and I've read that Dirt Rally is the best version from CM in that regard.

And@ at basically $7, it's a steal for me.

It will probably finish downloading today.
  • Madhun1967Madhun1967 Member Wheel Nut
    GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! its great and what a bargain for price of a fast food meal
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    Ho3n3r said:
    Nice, thanks. :) I prefer realism btw, and I've read that Dirt Rally is the best version from CM in that regard.

And@ at basically $7, it's a steal for me.

It will probably finish downloading today.
    Wow great deal! Once you try it you will get that thats one of the best deals ever did (maybe the best! ;)
    why are the prices are same? DiRT 4 price is cheap, but I can't accept the price of  DiRT Rally.
  • jioimmryjioimmry Member New Car Smell
    Jerbroz said:
    why are the prices are same? DiRT 4 price is cheap, but I can't accept the price of  DiRT Rally.
    maybe you can try this, the price is lower, but I don't know if it reliable https://www.nokeys.com/dirt-rally-steam-cd-key-global.html
    jioimmry said:
    Jerbroz said:
    maybe you can try this, the price is lower, but I don't know if it reliable https://www.nokeys.com/dirt-rally-steam-cd-key-global.html
    Nokeys? I saw it on price comparison site, but I never buy anything on this site before. Is it legal? I need to look the evaluation and think it over.  Thank you in any way.