Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Bug Report: Steam bigpicture mode fps drops

So i found a problem but idk witch side owns the problem Steam's or Codemasters' dev team. I usually play every games with Steam Controller, just like F1 2017 too. However if u play with big picture i have BIG fps drops on fix points of the track every single laps. Doesn't matter what graphics settings I use, ultra low 640*648 makes this problem and 1920*1080 ultra settings do the same fps drops/lags too. I reporting this Steam support too.

PC conig:
8-cores AMD FX-8320, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHz RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 960 DC2-OC
Tagged:

Comments

• CmRachelCmRachel Member, Codemasters Unleaded
    @GodWan4, which corners on which tracks are affected? Do you know what FPS the game will drop to?
  • GodWan4GodWan4 Member New Car Smell
    CmRachel said:
    @GodWan4, which corners on which tracks are affected? Do you know what FPS the game will drop to?
    Every single track, and game mode, or in replay too, second section in the sector 3, or near the start line. The picture freeze/drop for almost for a full second, or a little bit more, but the game seems like moving, because when I get back the motion, I'm usually in the wall, or in someone else. But the game works fine without big picture, however i cant use its feature, like fast exit from game, controller setting ingame etc.