Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PC - S.R.O.C. F1 - 1 race to go in the season!

TyraniumTyranium Member New Car Smell
edited April 16 in F1 Games - Leagues
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

The S.R.O.C. F1 (Sunday's Raceday Online Championship) is almost concluding season 4. There are still 5 races to go. We are looking for new drivers to finish this season up and roll into a next season!
The S.R.O.C.'s races are held on Sundays at 20.00h GMT +1 and momentarily the group consists out of a big group of Dutch drivers, a few from Italy and one from Poland and Germany.

Races in Season 4 will be held at 50% race length. A lot of our rules are explained on the S.R.O.C. F1's forum, which is currently being updated. Car Performance will be set on "Equal" and 'brake assist' & 'pit assists' will be put off. You can use the rest of the assists to your liking. The S.R.O.C. F1 is mainly a fun social event held weekly but that doesn't mean our drivers shouldn't be fanatic.

To communicate we use a WhatsAppgroup once all members are known, Discord to voicechat during official and unofficial events, YouTube for race highlights and ofcourse we use our forum for standings, keeping track of penalties, race calendar etc.

The League's director is yours' truly: 'Cesco'. I can be contacted on steam by adding me by clicking on the following link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014108275/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfa7tv2SwnCzgW_C909Ohbw/featured?disable_polymer=1
Discord: https://discord.gg/tVVPzwc

Post edited by Tyranium on

Comments

• TyraniumTyranium Member New Car Smell
    Still looking for recruits! Please send me a message on Steam!
  • Cmykink9Cmykink9 Member New Car Smell
    I may send you guys a message.  Looks fun.  How-ever Not sure my American ping will work well though. 
    Cool. :) Looking forward to it! See you soon.
    This is a little bump to let you guys know we might have a precious 1 or 2 slots open..
  • FranciscoMar936FranciscoMar936 Member New Car Smell
    Hello. My name on Steam os Fr4nCiSc0. I've like to join um your league add muito on steam.
    I Race F1 for 2 years whope to Race on the league

Hello. My name on Steam os Fr4nCiSc0. I've like to join um your league add muito on steam.
    I Race F1 for 2 years whope to Race on the league

Add me on my steamlink in the original post Francisco! Season starts tomorrow. AUSTRALIA! 20.00 o'clock Amsterdam/Rome time.
    Here are some highlights of Season's 4 second race!
    If you want to see your full racevideos check here:

We are still underway, despite all the bugs we keep encountering in this game. Any more subs willing to fill in on a regular basis?
    If you would like to fill in for a few races, just let me know! :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfa7tv2SwnCzgW_C909Ohbw/videos?disable_polymer=1

Upcoming Sunday it'll be race 14 out of 20. Do you have what it takes to join us and round up this season before a next one begins?

4th March is the GP of Singapore.
    If you feel like joining the S.R.O.C. F1, let us know!
    Check the original post for contact!

Sincerely!
    S.R.O.C. F1 - Season 4 - Race 14/20 (Highlights of the Grand Prix of Singapore)

edited March 19
    S.R.O.C. F1 - Season 4 - Race 15/20 (Highlights of the GP of Malaysia with borrowed onboard cams)

Hope you enjoy the vids and don't be shy to contact us!