Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

For what game would you like to see new custom made liveries ?

RallyGamerRallyGamer Member Wheel Nut
Wanne know what game is most popular at the moment to create liveries for. You can also post livery images if you want.

For what game would you like to see new custom made liveries ? 21 votes

DiRT4
47%
tbtsttSamRWDRodgerDaviesMonkeyman707DanielsVJulo264sqdstrLynx2000Haris33cjr3559 10 votes
DiRT Rally
42%
MiatakiasGRcjl9JuanDíazcarpaAccro2008DoubleTenUnderkexBadD0gPolarClaw 9 votes
DiRT3
0%
DiRT2
9%
gtmissionfabzvii 2 votes

RallyGamer's Playground   I   Liveries, Mods & Tools   I   www.rallygamer.com

Comments

• carpacarpa Member Race Steward
    DiRT Rally
    Not that it would really matter to me, I'm on PS4, but I remember seeing an analysis that indicated DiRT Rally and DiRT 4 already have the same amount of daily players even though there has been a year and a half between the two launches. I think it's fair to say DiRT Rally is more loved by the community, and it will let you save progress with modded liveries...
    "I race to win, of course. But even before of winning, I race to race. As fast as possible"
    - Gilles Villeneuve
  • KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    I would like to say DiRT4 because of the R5/R2 cars but with their little anti-cheat 'feature' in place, I find it hard to vote for it.
    If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti
  • sqdstrsqdstr Member Race Steward
    DiRT4
    @RallyGamer would u be interested to make Abbring's 208 R5 (Ypres Rally 2017 winner)?

• tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    DiRT4
    sqdstr said:
    @RallyGamer would u be interested to make Abbring's 208 R5 (Ypres Rally 2017 winner)?
    You beat me to it! There are a load of cool R5 liveries that would be great to see in the game!

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    If only we could actually use them and save....

hint hint Codemasters
    If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti
  • Alf72Alf72 Member Co-Driver
    If only we could actually use them and save....

hint hint Codemasters
    +1

CMR | DiRT | DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | DiRT 4 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID AutoSport | F1 2013

Wheel - G27 | Pedals - G27 w/ Nixim Springs | Shifter - G27 | Handbrake - Extreme 3D Pro

" Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows " - Walter Rohrl

• YorAlcoholicDadYorAlcoholicDad Member Petrol Head
    i was going to make a ton of r5 liveries for D4 but you cant even use them, so i kinda gave up