Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Patch 1.10 Discussion thread

jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
Hi all,

Patch 1.10 is now out for PC. It's coming to PS4 and Xbox One in the next few days. If you need a reminder of the patch notes, you can find them here: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/59264/patch-1-10-notes-and-release-information

Something in the patch notes not working as it should? Let us know below.

Thanks!

Comments

• mantazzomantazzo Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    Good news. Hopefully this will fix some issues with safety car, at least.

(And let's hope no new bugs occur :D )
    [LTU] Mantaz - mantazzo - Mantas
    F1 2016 - F1 2017 Beta Tester [PC]
  • JupiterJoeJupiterJoe Member Pit Crew
    edited October 30
    Hi Jenny,

If I host a multiplayer game and select 'Add all the AI drivers', Wehrlein stubbornly refuses to join. Why is this?

Sadly, there are still no sparks or scraping noises (from contact with the track) for all cars except the Ferraris and Renault.  I guess this means that ride height has no effect on the majority of cars and that's quite a significant flaw in an F1 car. :(

Also, if I select to drive for one team and then change my mind, my name remains attached to the previous team, resulting in my name appearing twice on the lobby list.

In the next patch, could you please ask the programming team to add a notification to the summary list, on the left-hand side of the lobby page,  that assists are in effect?  Most players are too lazy to check the sub-menus to find out that (in my case) that all assists are banned.  They select 'Ready-up', load the session, leave the pits and suddenly discover that they can't drive without traction control and no ABS.  The spoils the session for all concerned.  It's simple fix and would make a huge diffference to the multiplayer experience.

Great game CM.  Thank you :) 
    Post edited by JupiterJoe on
    PC...but not politically correct.
  • LeoCardosoLeoCardoso Member Unleaded
    FIX THE TEAMATE BUG!!

bodybodybodybodybodybody
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    edited October 30
    Patch Notes
    • Safety Car - Fixed the falling too far back system so it will no longer give penalties incorrectly.
    • Safety Car - Lapped cars will no longer be able to overtake cars that have lapped them.
    • Fixed a bug that meant players could be disqualified when someone behind them did a jump start and drove through them while ghosted.
    • Increased the terminal damage threshold from ~7m/s to 15m/s. (The terminal damage threshold is the speed below which you cannot terminally damage your car). 15 metres per second is ~33.5 miles per hour and ~54km/h.
    • Fixed a minor graphical issue on the Ray Ban sponsor on the Ferrari.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the delta to stop working during a virtual safety car period.
    • Fixed a bug that could cause cars to become desynchronised during multiplayer sessions.
    • A red “disconnected” cross icon is now displayed next to the name of any player who has not sent network information recently to warn you that there is a connectivity issue.
    • Added Xbox One X support. This includes 4K support, 60hz mirrors, upgraded car reflections, shadow filtering and texture filtering.
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • calibcalib Member New Car Smell
    PLEASE can we have spectator mode on career and quick race mode.
  • JupiterJoeJupiterJoe Member Pit Crew
    @bastek2504

Can I ask what it is you are disagreeing with? 
    PC...but not politically correct.
  • s00zsters00zster Member Unleaded

Sadly, there are still no sparks or scraping noises (from contact with the the track) for all cars except the Ferraris and Renault.  I guess this means that ride height has no effect on the majority of cars and that's quite a significant flaw in an F1 car. :(
    This. Worked perfectly on the game's release, it was fantastic. :(

And could we please have an update on the McLaren teammate bug?

Thanks.
  • Senna755Senna755 Member Unleaded
    No mention of a fix for being repeatedly told you've done an illegal overtake under the safety car and need to give the place back...

Disappointing, but not surprising.
  • Moust76Moust76 Member New Car Smell
    edited October 30
    Please fix McLaren teamate not getting the engine upgrades.And all cars sparking away at high speed.

• SauloCirineuSauloCirineu Member Unleaded
    Any knows if is this the last patch for F1 2017?
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Pit Crew
    edited November 1

'Find Me' in Friends leaderboard still not working.

Stop/Go penalties are not served for some drivers, especially for speeding in the pit lane.

Pretty sure speeding in the pit lane is possible with the limiter on (will check video to confirm, Sochi).

Lighting issues persist at Sochi. Official time, T6 sun is blinding so much you can't see the track. Dynamic weather, issues with lighting around T15, T16 & T17 going from light to shade to light in unnatural jumps. Like this video from Hungary http://xboxclips.com/PooBags/07bc0633-936e-46e7-8521-014005c29de4 for the latter issue.

More to follow.

Post edited by steviejay69 on
    You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com
    S14 F1 '17 F7 Car: Ferrari Team-mate: Partyfuchs
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64|Logitech G920 (GTEye Spring Mod)/G430 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

• SgtKubicaSgtKubica Member Unleaded
    edited October 30
    You better fix the teammate bug or I'm going to be really ticked off. If it is fixed I will be so happy that I will get Big Ben to chime to this: 

(Dat clock imagery)
  • remicyprianneremicyprianne Member New Car Smell
    Safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety  jamais déployer!!!!!!
  • hardbakedhardbaked Member Wheel Nut
    Please put back debris on screen from cars in front being flicked up