Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Will ONRUSH get a PC version ?

RallyGamerRallyGamer Member Wheel Nut
edited October 30 in Onrush General Discussion
Hello @Codemasters, will this game also be released for the PC or will it be a console game only ?

RallyGamer's Playground   I   Liveries, Mods & Tools   I   www.rallygamer.com

Comments

• stephensmattleestephensmattlee Member Wheel Nut
    I read on the Onrush Twitter page that yes it will eventually be available on PC but at the moment they’re focusing on the console version of the game. 
  • JackKeyJackKey Member Wheel Nut
    edited October 31
    Its fine if  the PC-version comes later as long it will come. As a currently only PC-Gamer I was waiting to play what Evolution will create next as part of Codemasters. Loved their WRC-Games.
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Hello! Yes, ONRUSH will follow on PC - we're just focusing on the console experience first.
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    edited November 1
    Who cares , we wanted a new Grid - Toca game or at least a good arcade from evolution studios team like Drive Club and not a new Motorstorm!
    We wanted they open Grid 1 servers again or to make a remastered version of this game that  never happened instead of this we got the arcady **** Grid 2
    Then no DLC or mnore content for the great Dirt Rally but insted we got the mediocre Dirt 4..
    The last hopes i had after CM, announced the collaboration with Evolution studios devs was they make a Drive Club style game but did not happened either
    The game just announced and forums is already desert , nobody cares for such a game , Codemasters you are sliding on a sudden hill in high speed , have you got this? :|

• RallyGamerRallyGamer Member Wheel Nut
    edited November 1
    Who cares , we wanted a new Grid - Toca game or at least a good arcade from evolution studios team like Drive Club and not a new Motorstorm!
    We wanted they open Grid 1 servers again or to make a remastered version of this game that  never happened instead of this we got the arcady **** Grid 2
    Then no DLC or mnore content for the great Dirt Rally but insted we got the mediocre Dirt 4..
    The last hopes i had after CM, announced the collaboration with Evolution studios devs was they make a Drive Club style game but did not happened either
    The game just announced and forums is already desert , nobody cares for such a game , Codemasters you are sliding on a sudden hill in high speed , have you got this? :|

i care, i care about/have interest in all race games made by @Codemasters. It is not said that i will buy/play them all but i care  :p

• RallyGamerRallyGamer Member Wheel Nut
    edited November 1

...i do agree with you btw, except for the caring part  ;), but it is what it is, Codemasters will not change, this is the way they work how sadly that sometimes is. If you ask me they sometimes waist their huge potential. Maybe they do not know how huge the potential is and how good they are/can be. Maybe we should ask them to hire us so we can show them what to do  B) :# :o :D :) ;)

• mkgamernfsmkgamernfs Member New Car Smell

There is also Grid Autosport fyi

The Tranceporter

• MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew

There is also Grid Autosport fyi
    Grid Autosport was very good for me overall...

RallyGamer: I am interested for any racing game too  so for Onrush knowing that Motorstorm from evolution studios was very good in PS3 and looks very similar to Onrush but i would  way prefer a game like Drive Club instead of it...
  • stephensmattleestephensmattlee Member Wheel Nut
    Would be awesome to see a new Grid/Toca title, can only imagine with all the racing games that have been released this year (eg PC2, GT Sport, Forza) that they decided something a bit different and more casual and fun might be better. 
    Im sure they’ll get around to putting together another Grid game in the future, just perhaps not any time soon sadly.