Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

In forums I see - Topic Title - below it - Most recent by “username” - ANSWERED

DEECODEECO Member Unleaded
Yet when I click it I can’t see the post made by that “username.”

It is a particular user, he replied to one of my topics as well, and still haven’t been able to see it.

Have I accidentally “ignored” him or something? 

Anyone ever had this happen?
Post edited by DEECO on

Comments

• SkiddyMcCrashSkiddyMcCrash Member Champion
    He's had his posting ability removed for breaking one rule or another. He still has the ability to make posts, but only himself and forums/admins can see them. It will stay that way until either he quits posting or a mod or admin has decided he has learned how to play with others and removes the posting block.

I didn't block him and don't know why he was blocked, just that he has been blocked.

How long the 2nd option takes is dependent on 2 things, 1, the poster and the content of his (unseen by the majority) posts, 2 the admin/mod that blocked his posting rights noticing that your friend has grown up and learned to post within the forum rules.

AMD FX-8350@4.5Ghz/EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

• DEECODEECO Member Unleaded
    He's had his posting ability removed for breaking one rule or another. He still has the ability to make posts, but only himself and forums/admins can see them. It will stay that way until either he quits posting or a mod or admin has decided he has learned how to play with others and removes the posting block.

I didn't block him and don't know why he was blocked, just that he has been blocked.

How long the 2nd option takes is dependent on 2 things, 1, the poster and the content of his (unseen by the majority) posts, 2 the admin/mod that blocked his posting rights noticing that your friend has grown up and learned to post within the forum rules.
    Copy that.

Not a friend really. Don’t know him from Adam. But it was a heated topic, being brought up across MANY threads/conversations. 

The only reason I really noticed, is I posted a question a few days ago and he replied to it...twice over a couple of days, but I could never see it.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Drive it like you stole it
  • RhinoCharging00RhinoCharging00 Member Pit Crew
    edited November 21
    DEECO said:
    Yet when I click it I can’t see the post made by that “username.”

It is a particular user, he replied to one of my topics as well, and still haven’t been able to see it.

Have I accidentally “ignored” him or something? 

Anyone ever had this happen?
    I assume are you referring to our "cold blooded" friend with the "icy" exterior?

I messaged him last week because people had been flagging him for spam...which is exactly what happened to me...funnily enough it was the same person who flagged us both.

And just like my situation at the time he now cannot post and is invisible to the forum...its possible he doesn't even know as I didn't until DEECO became confused, like now, about why he couldn't see my posts yet they were supposed to be there.

Anyway, if that isn't the person you are referring to then ignore my rambling.