Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

MilligramSmileMilligramSmile Member New Car Smell
Online, Bahrain, 50% distance, 5 pilots.
Every 3-4 circles appeared VSC. That's fucked up.
And the game does not take into account fines at the end of the race.

Good game!

Comments

• MilligramSmileMilligramSmile Member New Car Smell
    What are you saying ? When you already repair the SC and VSC ?!
  • 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Race Engineer
    Whahahahaha, are you replying to your own post?

If you use ABS or Traction Control, you are no longer a racing driver.

1512Marcel

And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension.

Aryton Senna

Whahahahaha, are you replying to your own post?
    you stupid animal, I ask. The deer is horny.
    on the game scored ?
    When do you fix the bugs with SC and VSC ?
  • F1SupportF1Support Member, Codemasters Co-Driver
    I can't make sense of this post @MilligramSmile. If you want to report a bug then please tell me which platform you're on, exactly what was happening when the issue occurred etc.
    F1Support said:
    I can't make sense of this post @MilligramSmile. If you want to report a bug then please tell me which platform you're on, exactly what was happening when the issue occurred etc.
    VSC and SC appear whenever they want, even when no one crashed. When do you fix it? We play without the SC since the game is released, because he is bent !!!

PC platform, online mode.
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    F1Support said:
    I think he is unhappy with your implementation of SC and VSC and the fact it does nothing in the way it should. He is asking if there is any sort of future patch to be expected. 

You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
    FRACTURED said:
    F1Support said:
    I think he is unhappy with your implementation of SC and VSC and the fact it does nothing in the way it should. He is asking if there is any sort of future patch to be expected.
    all is true! on YouTube full of video with bugs SC and VSC. We have to play online championships without SC and it's not good!
    you fucked loafers, when **** fix SC and VSC ?!?!?!

• MrGhostO1OMrGhostO1O Member Wheel Nut
    SC is deployed when a crashed out player leaves the lobby and then every 4 laps after. There are 5 SC deployments during a 50% race!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/206444303

• TAKIINOUETAKIINOUE Member Wheel Nut
    you fucked loafers, when **** fix SC and VSC ?!?!?!

Haha, I doubt even that will get their attention :smile: