Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

my ideas to improve the future DIRT games

lololautlololaut Member New Car Smell
Hello to all,

i'm a greate fan and player of the DIRT series, and i want to share my ideas witch can improve the future games, i know that the licens of the brand WRC is on an other pubblisher and Codemasters watch the money to invest and all but here is a list to my ideas:

- there is so much rally competition around the world, such as rally 4 regioni, 100 acre woods, ecc, so why don't take that rally and put in the game? they are great rally that are know in all the world, and put in a game will be awesome for so many players and none.

- As for rally there are so many cars prepare for rally, why put every game the same? as a KIT car there are always the Peugeot 306 and the Seat Ibiza, and the Renault megan? the Peugeot 106? as the WRC 2000 cars... why don't add the N1 category? as the S2000 and S1600 cars? there are all bunch of category witch to license cost nothing.
As the new 2017 WRC cars why don't let the community to invent them? the same way another game did (PC do 4 cars with the help of the community) we are people who can help you for free with the development of the game, with invent 3d model for cars or tracks, in thath way there is no need to buy license.

-  I remember that in the old DIRT games you had the possibility to choose the tyres to be more fast on some surface than the other, why not in the last game? why don't add the managment of the tyres and fuel as well? this will add more depth to the game and become more realistic.

- the service area has the option to try the setup of the car on the track, but why don't put a test track on every location as the real race? so you can't try the setup on the race track and have to understand how the cars goes on a 1km track or so.

sorry for the bad english, i try to help me with a lot dictionary.

thank you all.

my ideas to improve the future DIRT games 1 vote

great ideas
100%
DoubleTen 1 vote
what the hell i read
0%
nope
0%
0%

Comments

• DoubleTenDoubleTen Member New Car Smell
    great ideas
    + 1 for locations and kit cars

modding will never be officially allowed because the copyrights...

Service area should be more simulative: 30 minutes and my car is perfectly fixed after a massive shunt? Really?
  • lololautlololaut Member New Car Smell
    DoubleTen said:

Service area should be more simulative: 30 minutes and my car is perfectly fixed after a massive shunt? Really?
    i was meaning car that dosen't exit becouse we create them, like the Marek in Project cars :)
  • DoubleTenDoubleTen Member New Car Smell
    great ideas
    lololaut said:
    DoubleTen said:

i was meaning car that dosen't exit becouse we create them, like the Marek in Project cars :)
    Ah, got it! I still prefere real cars rather than fictional concepts xD