Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

F1 2017 (PC) - Logitech G920 - No braking/acceleration feedback/vibration

2»

Answers

• LantirnLantirn Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2018
    Any news here? While the FFB works great in G29, it seems i cant feel the microvibrations before tire lock during braking and also during acceleration to avoid spins. Is it me only? Or it isnt simulated in F12017?
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    Lantirn said:
    Any news here? While the FFB works great in G29, it seems i cant feel the microvibrations before tire lock during braking and also during acceleration to avoid spins. Is it me only? Or it isnt simulated in F12017?
    If you're comparing pad to wheel, don't. If there is something missing from your wheel feel to how it used to be then maybe we can help.
    I'm not stupid, I just don't always have all the necessary information,...stupid.
  • LantirnLantirn Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2018
    No, nothing missing at all since the first day. 

But it I never had a pad. 

I thought that I was supposed to have that microvibrations at least. I have no idea if it’s realistic or not. 

I don’t feel any breaking vibrations. let’s say in straight line threshold braking I can’t feel when the tire is going to lock. Is it normal? 

Thanks a lot. 
2»