Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Blocking forum users

Hi, does anyone know how to block posts by certain users on this forum? The forum introduction thread mentions it but I can't seem to find the button for it. I'm getting sick and tired of some particularly insulting posters and would rather enjoy these forums without having to wade through such rubbish.

Ta

Kat
Gratia infinitum sub metum, victroriam ad celeritas et potentia per aspera.

Crisp Whites 
Fossils
Fast Cars

Dislikes:
Undergrads
Soft Cheese
Flies, Spiders and Snakes
Double Negatives

Comments

• Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion

...And how can we block people who (by their own admission) "make derisive comments about a group of persons' faculties" and then follow up with harassing messages on our forum profile walls & in our forum inboxes?

(Asking for a friend.) :'(

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 'speaking for others' or 'stating opinions as facts.'
    #NeverPreOrder. They listen to our money more than our requests & complaints. They'll continue selling whatever we continue buying. What we put up with, we end up with. If we want better, we have to stop throwing money at worse. A game's "success" is not measured by how much people play it & enjoy it, but by how many copies it sells & its media scores/ratings.

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    As far as I'm aware there isn't a way to ignore a user, but pop a mod a message/hit report and we'll take a look at any issues.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    yeah ther ca nbe a few nasty what w emight call trolls on forums I just tend to ignore them if I see their username although hI have started blocking a few on the BSN forum I'm a member of. As ther have been a few on there still going on abou thow poor they feel Mass Effect Andromeda was. But then the same thing happened around ME3's ending as well. I just blocked them because I got tired of looking at it. As far as I'm concerned what happened with MEA is water under the bridge now I've moved on it's a shame they haven't. I still play the game because I enjoy it but it can be tiresome when trolls keep poking you for a reaction. Even months later

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Ive noticed that the DiRT forum has become like F1 GD with the forum mostly full of trolls and whiners so as said in the previous post its best just to ignore them and they will go away.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• JiggyJiggy Member Race Steward
    You just gotta dab on dem hoes, just straight up dab on em, that will cause them to suffer from the Wrigley Flesh Crack Moisture Syndrome. In the end, they'll die of infection.

Just gotta dab on em.