Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2017 Brazilian Grand Prix sponsored by Ambien

MexicolaMexicola Member Race Engineer
Because the lot of you have fallen asleep.

Comments

• JiggyJiggy Member Race Steward
    samba

transvestitas

senna is dead

rip                      
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    Well I’m glad he’s already won the championship, still should be fun watching him race from the back, but Mercedes struggle when behind cars more than most, as they are always setup to be running in clean air.
    Vettel lmao, Hamilton out and still no pole.

New #1 driver needed.
    Man I love watching Ricciardo overtaking cars, he just goes for it no matter what. Unlike Hamilton who has a load of power so doesn’t need to take risks, it’s the only way Ricciardo can get the job done.
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    Hughesy said:
    Man I love watching Ricciardo overtaking cars, he just goes for it no matter what. Unlike Hamilton who has a load of power so doesn’t need to take risks, it’s the only way Ricciardo can get the job done.
    I seriously hope Merc sign Ricciardo for 2019. Bottas is bloody useless.
    Jiggy said:
    Vettel lmao, Hamilton out and still no pole.

New #1 driver needed.
    I apologize to based Vettel, I was wrong, Forza Prancing Horse-a.

Also, lol @ the Mexican thread still a sticky and this one isn't. Viva la Mexico.
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    I always sticky them but I've been out on an absolute bender of a weekend in Manchester, and therefore F1 has totally dropped off my radar. Literally just got back, watched the 5 minute highlights just now.
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating

Live scenes of you over the weekend...