Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Nice work on the x version codies

Just some positivity for you guys. Would like to thank you for the awesome work you've put into the X1X version, it looks and plays sublime.

I never expected to be playing this the most after i received my new console, but that's exactly what I've been doing.
Nice work. 

Comments

• fishaacfishaac Member New Car Smell
    It appears so I'm only in season 2. Doesn't bother me.
  • LilBrown47LilBrown47 Member Wheel Nut
    @fishaac

How's the overall improvements to the standard version of the game for the X?

Am looking forward to jump ships because the PS4 died a third time already after the warranty ran out of course, what an odd coincidence..... 

Now i really don't want to buy a fourth SONY console anymore, seriously mate SONY can go and f*** off.
    It looks gorgeous, the colours really pop thanks to the HDR and theres much more detail in general, the frame rate is great and I haven't experienced any drops or screen tearing. Looks and plays stunning, I wasn't expecting such a big improvement 
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    You on a 4k set? Any screen tearing or frame drops?

You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • FOneFanaticFOneFanatic Member, Drivers Team Principal
    edited November 13
    I still play mostly Time Trials here with the long term desire to get into the nitty gritty of Career Mode, but so far Time Trials rock with very precise game physics and working DRS on XB1 (original console). Despite all of the silly career mode bugs, this game handles well in every aspect, and a shout out to Codemasters for making such as excellent game is certainly not without warrant! Great Job Again! 
    If his unpleasant wounding, has in someway enlightened the rest of us, as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life, and has inspired us all to change our ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory!

"Gone in 60 Seconds"
    FRACTURED said:
    You on a 4k set? Any screen tearing or frame drops?

Yes on a 4k tv, haven't noticed any drops or tearing at all. Really smooth. It's the only enhanced game that really gets the fan going on the console so Im guessing it's pushing it hard 
    I still play mostly Time Trials here with the long term desire to get into the nitty gritty of Career Mode, but so far Time Trials rock with very precise game physics and working DRS on XB1 (original console). Despite all of the silly career mode bugs, this game handles well in every aspect, and a shout out to Codemasters for making such as excellent game is certainly not without warrant! Great Job Again! 
    Totally agree. As a wheel user it's up there as the best of them for me. At a time when both project cars 2 and forza 7 have both come out with borked force feedback and are still not yet fixed, CM deserve credit for getting it right 
  • mas251273mas251273 Member New Car Smell
    Trying out the trial on my X and it looks really good. Take it trial is enhanced. Noticed the mirrors seem to be just 30fps. Were they not supposed to be 60hz according to the patch?  Other than that, great job.