Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Nice try?

It was a normal questions you answer was like a kid. Funny guy

Comments

• AdamFreemanAdamFreeman Member Pit Crew
    Your topic was in the wrong section but I agree rather trying to be funny, an answer to your question while moving the topic to general discussion would be normal.

Nice try is something you would say if you were trying to trick them into something.
  • TAKIINOUETAKIINOUE Member Unleaded
    *Thread closed*

• Body is 25 characters too short.
  • mceci1mceci1 Member Unleaded
    What the hell is he on about, can anyone translate
  • lolschrauberlolschrauber Member Petrol Head
    mceci1 said:
    He's mad that some threads, likely one or some of his own got closed, so he complains about it again, because that's the only logical thing to do, obviously.
    Using T-Cam is bad. And you should feel bad.
  • lolschrauberlolschrauber Member Petrol Head
    Raalte said:
    mceci1 said:
    He's mad that some threads, likely one or some of his own got closed, so he complains about it again, because that's the only logical thing to do, obviously.

Have to say I agree with Op. It was a very childish response from @F1Support. He said he wasn't the person to answer that. Well, who is?  It can be only @F1Support or @jennyannem.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/59934/any-update#latest
    Never said I agree or disagree. Not gonna take anyone's side. Was just trying to clear this up honestly, maybe with a little bit of making fun how making more threads is useless. Didn't mean to offend anyone.
    Using T-Cam is bad. And you should feel bad.
  • EUfkdupEUfkdup Member New Car Smell
    http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/59934/any-update#latest

This was what the op was referring to. Looked a reasonable question but the answer received was a bit sharp. 
  • bigfguybigfguy Member New Car Smell
    The least he could have said was who is supposed to be answering it, because I'd say it's a legitimate question.