Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

I Love F1 2017 game

This to me is best F1 game ever. I've been playing it since release date. Everything about it is great, I know some people say it's got glitches but I haven't noticed anything bad. Carear mode brilliant idea, can't wait to see what Codemasters come up with next year. Thanks Codemasters for making classic formula 1 game.

Comments

• FOneFanaticFOneFanatic Member, Drivers Team Principal
    Couldn't agree more! This game is truly awesome in every way! One cool thing is that when I play this game it provides improvements in other sim racing games as well, proving that the handling physics here is in a class by itself for sure!
    If his unpleasant wounding, has in someway enlightened the rest of us, as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life, and has inspired us all to change our ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory!

"Gone in 60 Seconds"
  • Hill0Hill0 Member Unleaded
    Having same engine  components to manage like real life formula 1 is great. Wont be easy to manage next season if it's going to be 3 engines and 3 gearboxes in one season. This game hasn't come out of my ps4 since launch day. Great fun game never had so much fun with a f1 game. 
  • Hill0Hill0 Member Unleaded
    Haha Kev I always take mine to bed lol. 
  • path1337path1337 Member New Car Smell
    Love it too m8. Great to hear that you liked it :)
  • thegrizzledthegrizzled Member Unleaded
    edited November 15

I think it's a good game.

In the moment I play only the grand prix mode. I play the current race Brazil, now I change to Abu Dhabi. When I can win a race, I increase just the difficulty level. To adjust the difficulty level in percents is fantastic, so you can make every race for a personal challange.

I really like this game, no race like the other. I play the game only for myself, to feel like a formula one driver. I didn't must get records or high scores, I will only enjoy the races.

PlayStation 4, Ferrari T500 wheel, cockpit view, I'm from Austria.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuCT1zalLMw7rp4wzH616jA

• bigfguybigfguy Member New Car Smell
    LOL, are these accounts belonging to codemasters staff?
  • coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    Thread closed.....lol................                                                  
  • Razer1234HopRazer1234Hop Member New Car Smell
    Hill0 said:
    Everything about it is great, I know some people say it's got glitches but I haven't noticed anything bad.
    You play with a unplugged VR headset or something?
  • 1henryw1henryw Member Unleaded
    Hahaha
  • lolschrauberlolschrauber Member Petrol Head
    OPINION WARNING

I think we need to show more positivity towards codemasters as codemasters having been getting a lot of hate for a very fun game. IMO. this is my opinion! 
    You can't have opinions other than the meta. I know what you mean though. As long as the game works, which it does for me most of the time, it's a fun experience and I personally think aside from the bugs, the way it plays, it's the best title by far.
    Using T-Cam is bad. And you should feel bad.
  • TAKIINOUETAKIINOUE Member Unleaded
    OPINION WARNING

I think we need to show more positivity towards codemasters as codemasters having been getting a lot of hate for a very fun game. IMO. this is my opinion! 
      What will that achieve? Will it fix the well known issues within the game?

BTW: Love the "opinion warning", as if you were about to say something profound.
  • xXGladitorxX99xXGladitorxX99 Member New Car Smell
    Raalte said:
    If I read this threads I wonder if I have a different game. 
    Ikr hahahahahahaaha.. Nice one tbh
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    When did Meta become a word. 

I feel old.
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • path1337path1337 Member New Car Smell
    Im speaking do haters now. WHY U ARE LOOKING FOR BUGS ONLY. You really cant enjoy the great game, fantastic Career mode, classic cars, podium animations. Teammate bug etc. is of course, really annoying, but they have already said - its unfixable. So stop crying and enjoy the game.
    PS. Can u name me two racing games without any bugs?
  • RhinoCharging00RhinoCharging00 Member Pit Crew
    path1337 said:
    Im speaking do haters now. WHY U ARE LOOKING FOR BUGS ONLY. You really cant enjoy the great game, fantastic Career mode, classic cars, podium animations. Teammate bug etc. is of course, really annoying, but they have already said - its unfixable. So stop crying and enjoy the game.
    PS. Can u name me two racing games without any bugs?
    Nobody is hating.

Every single issue raised is real.

It isn't some fictional nonsense made up by hateful liars. 

They exist, and as such asking for them to be addressed isn't hating.
  • WickedBasturdWickedBasturd Member New Car Smell
    @RhinoCharging00 There's a lot of frustrated people on the forums and also a lot of negativity because of it. Can't relate tho. Or not fully at least I'm not happy with some of the bugs either but I do appreciate the way this game developed and the career mode is absolutely amazing. It gives that addiction the game needed so badly. I started playing on multiplayer as well and I can say it worked smooth for me (its true I only did 5 lap races so far). The devs also explained why they can't fix the team mate bug while giving some info about the game mechanics. Understandable from my point of view.