Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Overlord Raising Hell and Overlord

tosleeptosleep Member New Car Smell
edited November 2017 in Onrush General Discussion
В общем такая ситуация купил Overlord Raising Hell и Overlord в Steam и они не запускаются
Overlord Raising Hell даже и запустится не пытается. После нажатия на кнопку играть в Steam ничего не происходит
Overlord запускается но после 5 секунд загрузки вылетает с просьбой прекратить работу приложения.
В самом Steam нету тех поддержки по данный играм!!!
Как решить эту проблему мне? или вы обратитесь в Steam чтобы они починили свои копии игр!!!
Я покупал эти игры чтобы в них играть! а не просто так что бы они были у меня на аккаунте!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ЖДУ ОТВЕТОВ!!!!!!!

Comments

• scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    edited November 2017
    Это неправильная часть форума. Это раздел для игры Onrush.

Also, posting in English is one of the rules of this forum.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • tosleeptosleep Member New Car Smell
    In general, this situation was bought by Overlord Raising Hell and Overlord on Steam and they do not start
    Overlord Raising Hell even starts and does not try. After clicking on the button to play on Steam nothing happens
    Overlord starts but after 5 seconds of loading crashes with a request to stop the application.
    Steam itself does not have those support for this game!
    How to solve this problem to me? or you go to Steam to fix their copies of games !!!
    I bought these games to play in them! and not just so that they would be on my account !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WAIT FOR ANSWERS !!!!!!!
    I'm sorry for translate.google.com
  • athmanabedathmanabed Member New Car Smell
    So I've been playing through Overlord for no reason what-so-ever? xD Wow, brilliant. Utterly pointless putting that in a bundle or even selling it. I suppose that's how they get you. ¬_¬ All about filling those pockets.
    ShowBox Lucky Patcher Kodi

• Vand3rzVand3rz Member New Car Smell
    So I've been playing through Overlord for no reason what-so-ever? xD Wow, brilliant. Utterly pointless putting that in a bundle or even selling it. I suppose that's how they get you. ¬_¬ All about filling those pockets.
    ShowBox Lucky Patcher Kodi

What do you mean "for no reason"? In regards to what? You could play it for fun. It is a very fun game after all. 
This discussion has been closed.