Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

What games are you playing?

JerbrozJerbroz Member New Car Smell
Games is the beat way to pass the time. I always play Speed Runners, a 4 player competitive plat former with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen. The key is the price is very cheap, less than $4, but can play it for a long time. I'm considering purchasing Halo: The Master Chief Collection,not expensive, and the review is good. 

Comments

• sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    The games I tend to spend most time with are RPG games mainly Bioware's Mass Effect and Dragon Age series. Currently coming to the end of my latest Andromeda playthrough. Planning to start a new Inquisition playthrough when I'm done.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• RubyRubyRubyRuby Member Wheel Nut
    GRID.  Still waiting for the TRUE SEQUEL.  Also expect to try  a little pCARS2 this spring - but that's a lot like work.
  • Uml0c3UUml0c3U Member New Car Smell
    DotA2 pretty much, there are few others like VRChat and GunBound that I rather like playing for fun since DotA2 is quite stressful lol 
    Keionfag
  • SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member New Car Smell
    Still playing The Witcher 3. I've gone from the regular game to the GOTY edition on GOG. When Cyberpunk 2077 comes out, I might take an entire week off from work so I can sit and veg out playing it. :) I am also playing F1 2018, Darkest Dungeon, Ruiner, Grim Dawn, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Battletech, Hollow Knight, and Project Wingman. 
  • LilBrown47LilBrown47 Member Petrol Head
    Mass Effect & Diablo Series, DK64, Geoff Crammonds GP4, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 1 & 2, Project Cars 1 & 2, F1 2018, Fallout 3 & Oblivion, Tales of Symphonia Series, Deus Ex Series and last but not least also a bit of the classic Street Fighter, Resident Evil and Silent Hill Series on my Emulator on PC.
    Take the "Black Pill".....

#NukeHumanity
  • Rickardo86Rickardo86 Member New Car Smell
    Working my way back through fallout 4 in preparation for fallout 76, just started f1 2018 online, little bit of rocket league,  WRC 6.
  • UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    ...Also sometimes rF2. I'm quite busy with school.

• KittyFit90KittyFit90 Member Wheel Nut
    Working my way back through fallout 4 in preparation for fallout 76, just started f1 2018 online, little bit of rocket league,  WRC 6.
    Which faction you supporting? I've never gotten very far with any but the BoS.

Institute = Evil
    Minutemen = Incompetent/boring
    Railroad = Dangerously Naive
    BoS = Fascist but right group for the job. 
    I am such a nerd LOL
  • aliovalioaliovalio Member New Car Smell
    NBA
    FIFA
    UFC
    CS:GO
    SC2
    I want to try something new, maybe can somebody recommend me a racing game or any game that is worth playing.

Thanks ! ;)
  • McStanleyMcStanley Member Unleaded
    edited October 26
    aliovalio, I have been playing LEGO DC Super-Villains recently. Have spent over 21 hours on it so far. This a very good game and I recommend it for those who love the LEGO Video Games and for those who love DC.

McStanley
    A DiRT Games Fan
    aliovalio said:
    NBA
    FIFA
    UFC
    CS:GO
    SC2
    I want to try something new, maybe can somebody recommend me a racing game or any game that is worth playing.

Thanks ! ;)

Depends on what kind of games you want to play really. If you like a good sci fi/fantasy story with good characters/squadmates and plenty of choice you can't go wrong with Bioware's RPG's Mass Effect and Dragon Age are among the best games I've ever played in that area it's why I still play them. If you like a good action adventure with plenty of puzzles for example then you can't go wrong with the Tomb Raider series. Haven't tried the new Shadow one just yet but I plan to play that along with the 2013 and Rise games again once I finish my latest MEA playthrough.

As for racing games it depends on how sim you'd like to go because there are real sim like ones like Assetto Corsa and games like that but then there are more arcade style ones like F1 rac stars which CM made and then there's several in between which aer classified simcade which I would put games like CM's yearly F1 series in and games like their Grid Autosport and games like Project Cars as well. I generally prefer the more simcade types personally although I have got and tried my hand at Assetto Corsa although personally I don't play much due to not being good at it.

As for discussing games we already do have a game thread on this forum.

https://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/119/the-game-thread#latest

• KittyFit90KittyFit90 Member Wheel Nut
    Atm I am working on a fresh play through of Kingdom Come: Deliverance but as its marking time at the university I'm not getting much play in.
    I am such a nerd LOL
  • SableyeSableye Member New Car Smell
    I am currently playing Cars Thief, Hearthstone, Berserk and Last Shelter Survival :)
  • McStanleyMcStanley Member Unleaded
    edited November 2
    Currently, I have been playing Monster Jam: Crush It!.

McStanley
    A DiRT Games Fan
    Currently I'm switching between Mass Effect Andromeda and Dragon Age Inquisition but once I'm finished MEA I plan on working through the Tomb Raider's  2013, Rise and Shadow. Aftre that I'm not too  sure yet.

• Butdtwhy69Butdtwhy69 Member New Car Smell
    FarCry 2 is on my rotations for now, considering the newest NFS but still have doubts about it ;/
    arso96 said:

Played a bit of The Witcher 3 last night. Not too far in but I'm hooked. I'm also playing Smash 3DS currently.

Really in the mood to play Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX too, but it's difficult to justify replaying that game when I'm enthralled with The Witcher 3 https://tubemate.vip/  ,https://videoder.pro/ https://snaptube.vip/

Yeah I have the witcher series I've played the first one a little bit but then ran into problems with my PC which forced me to abandon it. I keep meaning to go back and try again but never finding the time to do so. I don't like it as much as Dragon Age but I think that's because I like having companions that fight alongside me and provide plenty of banter as I progress through the story. Also I like the idea of creating my own heroes using the Character creators that Mass Effect and Dragon Age has rather than playing somebody else's which Geralt is to be fair. I still enjoyed what I experienced though so will eventually give it another go.

• tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    Currently finishing off Bulletstorm. Only played it because it popped up on PSN this month, but I have really enjoyed it. 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"