Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

What games are you playing?

JerbrozJerbroz Member New Car Smell
Games is the beat way to pass the time. I always play Speed Runners, a 4 player competitive plat former with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen. The key is the price is very cheap, less than $4, but can play it for a long time. I'm considering purchasing Halo: The Master Chief Collection,not expensive, and the review is good. 

Comments

• sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    The games I tend to spend most time with are RPG games mainly Bioware's Mass Effect and Dragon Age series. Currently coming to the end of my latest Andromeda playthrough. Planning to start a new Inquisition playthrough when I'm done.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• johnson83johnson83 Member New Car Smell
    Jerbroz said:
    Games is the beat way to pass the time. I always play Speed Runners, a 4 player competitive plat former with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen. The key is the price is very cheap, less than $4, but can play it for a long time. I'm considering 918kiss purchasing Halo: The Master Chief Collection,not expensive, and the review is good. 
    I'm waiting to play MH: world
  • RubyRubyRubyRuby Member Wheel Nut
    GRID.  Still waiting for the TRUE SEQUEL.  Also expect to try  a little pCARS2 this spring - but that's a lot like work.
  • Uml0c3UUml0c3U Member New Car Smell
    DotA2 pretty much, there are few others like VRChat and GunBound that I rather like playing for fun since DotA2 is quite stressful lol 
    Keionfag