Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

beak pressure with abs

KiLLu12258KiLLu12258 Member New Car Smell
edited November 2017 in F1 Games - Setups
Hey guys,
is there any reason why i dont should use break pressure with 100% when i use abs? Do i have more tyre wear with it?
As i drive 100% races im searching for setup tweaks that can help me with the tyre wear.

German F1 League

Comments

• Alumni818Alumni818 Member New Car Smell
    edited April 27
    Ive played around with that too, I use abs with no other assists. I found that with high brake pressure you slow down way to fast, especially in high speed corners where you have to use brakes half way through and makes the car sort of unstable on the exit, usually because the gear is to low and creates oversteer. I usually keep mine around 75 to 80. About the only benefit is you can brake at the last second and out brake almost everyone. I would assume that would be hard on Tyre wear. Hope that helps bud
  • DPaton23DPaton23 Member Unleaded
    Alumni818 said:
    Ive played around with that too, I use abs with no other assists. I found that with high brake pressure you slow down way to fast, especially in high speed corners where you have to use brakes half way through and makes the car sort of unstable on the exit, usually because the gear is to low and creates oversteer. I usually keep mine around 75 to 80. About the only benefit is you can brake at the last second and out brake almost everyone. I would assume that would be hard on Tyre wear. Hope that helps bud
    Yeah this.  I use ABS no other assists.  I adjust brake pressure slightly only if I find I am slowing to quickly