Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

How do I set up triple monitor on Dirt Rally?

I have tried using AMD eyefinity and messing with the settings I just can't get the resolution above 1920x1080.
Thanks

Comments

• JZStudiosJZStudios Member Team Principal
    I use Nvidia surround, but it works just fine for me right out of the box. I think it autodetects the resolution, and if not just go into the video settings. Where exactly is the issue? DR or Eyefinity?
  • WatShmatWatShmat Member New Car Smell
    JZStudios said:
    I use Nvidia surround, but it works just fine for me right out of the box. I think it autodetects the resolution, and if not just go into the video settings. Where exactly is the issue? DR or Eyefinity?
     I can't set the resolution in the game above 1920x1080.  How it works in assetto corsa is you set up eyefinity then it lets you up the resolution but even after I set up eyefinity I don't have the option.
  • JZStudiosJZStudios Member Team Principal
    Hmm. That's really weird. I'm assuming you have fullscreen mode on, which should recognize and auto set the resolution. Have you tried the Steam verification?