Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Race to the spectator stands for the first trailer of GRID Autosport on mobile | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imageRace to the spectator stands for the first trailer of GRID Autosport on mobile | Codemasters Blog

Hi all! We’ve taken over the Codies blog today to reveal the first trailer of GRID Autosport on mobile, which we’re bringing to iOS and Android.

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• PrimalxConvoyPrimalxConvoy Member New Car Smell
    [quote]"...The mobile version will use intuitive tilt and touch controls to deliver a mix of simulation and arcade handling direct to your device..."[/quote]

I'm only interested if this has full HARDWARE controller support. IOS and Android both support hardware controllers, so this needs it too.

Also, Apple TV and Android/Nvidia Shield TV compatibility, too.

Please do the right thing and make the mobile version amazing. If you want premium sales, include premium features for premium customers.

Otherwise, I might as well go shrug my shoulders, and go back to Ashalt 8 or Real Racing 3 (which support hardware controllers).

Cheers!
  • VirtuaIceManVirtuaIceMan Member Race Steward
    This video confirms controllers, as well as tilt controls: