Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Drit Rally car choice R4

any thoughts as to impreza WRX or Lancer Evolution X in the R4 on PS4 choice? Use T150 wheel. thanks 

Comments

• teknoid85teknoid85 Member Wheel Nut
    i always choose  the lancer   more bhp   and less weight
  • DidzisDidzis Member Team Principal
    I also usually go for the Evo, I kinda like how it drives a bit better. But a manual is a must with these things, because automatic is just wonky on the R4's
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT

DiRT2 | DiRT3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | GRID | GRID2 | GRID Autosport
  • carpacarpa Member Race Steward
    Not that there's much choice but I'd go with the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo because it suits better how I drive and also because I prefer how it looks :D
    "I race to win, of course. But even before of winning, I race to race. As fast as possible"
    - Gilles Villeneuve
  • edgenzedgenz Member Race Steward
    edited November 29
    Go with whatever feels better for you.
    If you've driven neither, on paper the Evo is the better car as previously mentioned, so I'd try getting used to that first. 
    But personally I'm so dialled into the feeling of the Impreza that I can't get close to my best times in the Evo.

The main difference for me is the length of the car. I feel less confident using more of the road in the Evo as I usually clip stuff, but again that's just cause I'm used to the Impreza. 

Dirt Rally Liveries: <60s - 80s> <Group A - F2 Kit - R4> <2000 - 2010>