Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Will be an 1.11 patch

Will be another patch. For the online multi there are a lot of problems with SC yet. It's never been deployed.

@F1Support
@jennyannem
@Rachelm
An answer would be appreciated.

Comments

• moogleslammoogleslam Member Race Steward
    CavSTiago said:
    Will be another patch. For the online multi there are a lot of problems with SC yet. It's never been deployed.

@F1Support
    @jennyannem
    @Rachelm
    An answer would be appreciated.
    The patch is called F1 twenty eighteen
    And the patch to that will be called F1 2020.  The truth is, until they get dedicated servers, multiplayer will never be much good.  SC fix?  Well there's a chance, but since they've still got some of the same bugs they had 8 years ago, a chance might be generous.
    Fun, fair, and clean racing for all skill levels!
  • squallessqualles Member Unleaded
    forget it... support is ended... now codemasters only back reply about formula one in f1 2018
  • tarrantinotarrantino Member Pit Crew
    The chances of another patch are slim to none
  • stephensmattleestephensmattlee Member Race Steward
    edited November 2017
    Could be wrong but I believe they’re currently working on another update to Dirt 4 after all the patches for F1 2017. I guess there’s always the chance of another patch for F1 later on but personally can’t see it, surely very soon they will be shifting their focus on developing F1 2018 
  • coach83coach83 Member New Car Smell
    I think there has to be another patch. Just a couple of major things that can be fixed and we can league race with safety car again! yay
  • mceci1mceci1 Member Pit Crew
    coach83 said:
    I think there has to be another patch. Just a couple of major things that can be fixed and we can league race with safety car again! yay

I have heard another patch is coming, but will be the biggest one with updates to online and a few career issues fixed. That's the strong word among the league I race in anyway that we something will be done. Career mode is almost perfect, online, we are almost having to revert back to 2016 to actually be able to race, we had lag so bad, which was partially a host issue two weeks back that I have stopped racing along with half the league
  • 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Champion
    mceci1 said:
    coach83 said:

I have heard another patch is coming, but will be the biggest one with updates to online and a few career issues fixed. That's the strong word among the league I race in anyway that we something will be done. Career mode is almost perfect, online, we are almost having to revert back to 2016 to actually be able to race, we had lag so bad, which was partially a host issue two weeks back that I have stopped racing along with half the league

Source please.                                                                                   

If you use ABS or Traction Control, you are no longer a racing driver.

1512Marcel

If I get a few more questions about my driving style I think I headbutt someone.

Max Verstappen

• inspiretheworldinspiretheworld Member Petrol Head
    Even if they are or not how hard is it to just say "yes we are/not working on anymore updates to the game." 
    It's really bad communication and they don't even realise they are losing a lot of customers through their unprofessional behaviour. 
    The game is great at times but exceptionally bad at others. De sync is ridiculous at times and the minor bugs with safety car and AI setting dry times in the wet are a lot more important then gloves or stupid visuals. 
    PS4 - inspiretheworld
    Steam - beans_on_toast
  • ale85bgale85bg Member Unleaded
    Source please.                                                                                   
    Apparently something's moving at least for Steam users (see the following post I found in another thread):
    mantazzo said:
    Actually...
    Well, first of all, don't get hyped, this is just an analysis of current situation in SteamDB and point connecting.
    But, yesterday the "qatestbranch" saw an update. Why am I mentioning this? Last time qatestbranch got an update, it was 1.10 update. So, if you connect the points... We might actually get a patch soon. (And yes, it's a normal patch, not SteamOS/Mac patch.)
    Like I said, it's just a small analysis, we might not get the patch after all, who knows...
    I'm not saying that this is proof that we'll get the update or that the update will solve everything, but at least it looks like they're still doing QA (sort of) for the game.
  • LopenskyLopensky Member Unleaded
    edited December 2017
    I just don't understand why it seems so difficult for codies to tell us if they are working on a new patch or not.
    We are clearly part of their "debug" process since they released an almost unfinished game. We reported them everytime we found something not working, at least they could treat us correctly and explain clearly the situation.

It would be really appreciated by the whole community.
    Else all this forum is complete useless for US.
    Formula Italian Team - Driver & Staffer
    Formula Europe - Staffer

F1 2018 Beta Tester

Platform: PS4   -  Games: F1 2016, F1 2017, F1 2018, Assetto Corsa  -  Wheel: T300 GTE & G29
  • FOneFanaticFOneFanatic Member, Drivers Team Principal
    edited December 2017
    Unless there is something critical to address, you know a show stopper, I don't think we'll be seeing another patch come our way until January next year. Codemasters go into Christmas mode for the whole month of December ! I could be wrong this, but this is the same pattern we saw last year.  But still they've been pumping out patch after patch since week one of this game's launch. You've gotta give them credit for that!
    If his unpleasant wounding, has in someway enlightened the rest of us, as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life, and has inspired us all to change our ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory!

"Gone in 60 Seconds"
  • Hawkeye407Hawkeye407 Member Wheel Nut
    You can see from steamdb that the "qa test branch" saw an update 12 hours ago, here's hoping this will make the game playable online but will have to wait and find out...

https://steamdb.info/app/515220/depots/ (scroll down to branches)
  • mikey250976mikey250976 Member New Car Smell
    Does this mean we are getting a patch... Yasss
  • mikey250976mikey250976 Member New Car Smell
    Wouldn't think they would be that nasty tho.. If there was gonna be no support, then they would have just came out with it, rather than doing it like that.