We have just started our League 1 month ago and our PC League is well under way, however we are still looking for 2 full time drivers on there who intend to complete the full season!
We are also about to kick off a PS4 League, currently we have 3 drivers there.
You can always join Mid-Season if we have any free spots left. If not then you'll get a reserve driver role!
Races will take place on Friday 8pm UK Time (PS4) and Saturday 8pm UK Time (PC)
We have split the PS4 League and the PC League so people can compete in both Championships!Race Lobby Settings! (All of our leagues)
Race Start: Official
Parc Ferme Rules: Off
Car Performance: Equal
Qualifying: Short (12 Minutes)
Formation Lap: Off (Can cause issues if turned on)
Safety Car: On
Corner Cutting: Strict
Car Performance: Equal
For the PC League we have Racing Line allowed for our drivers with all other assists being restricted to off in the race lobby
For the PS4 League we have ABS, Traction Control (Medium), Automatic Gearbox and the Racing Line allowed, however we are going to change that to no Assists for Season 2 of AVR PS4.League Rules!
- Make sure all overtakes are done in a clean and respective manner.
- If you are annoyed, either after a collsion or something that hasn't gone your way, please do not act maliciously towards fellow racers.
- Please do not crash on purpose! If you do, you will be awarded a one race ban!
- Please be nice to fellow members. (We understand you may have a different opinion but do keep it nice!)
- Do not invite people into the race lobby if they're not in the league!
- Do not impede people who are on a qualifying lap!
- If being lapped, let through the faster car(s) cleanly and swiftly!
- If you corner cut in qualifying, please back off on that flying lap and try again.
- When defending, only make one move to defend your position. Extra Information
- League Stewards (Who investigate incidents): Duppy, Julien2395 and SN13K3R
- Lobby host: Julien2395
- No restarts, so ask someone to re invite you. We only restart if the lobby glitches.
- Championship Standings of both PS4 and PC Leagues can be found in the Google Spreadsheet below!
- We also have a Discord server, link will be below as well.
Interested? Reply to this thread with the following template!:
(Only sign up if you intend to complete the full season!)
- Steam and/or PSN ID
- Connection test using http://speedtest.net
. Set the server to Amsterdam and send a link to the results!
- Driver Number
- What car do you want?
- Time Trial Lap times for Australia (Dry), Japan (Dry) and Brazil (Wet)
- If you're on PS4, Add me to PSN as i'll send you the invites! : My name is JulienDeRijk053 with a Crash Bandicoot avatar!
- If you're on PC add me on Steam: Julien2395
Have any questions? Ask!
- Julien2395 & Duppy, Admins of the AVR League.