It looks like you’re new here. To join in the discussion, click the register link below to get started.
The Clubs patch has arrived on all platforms! And alongside Clubs functionality, we've brought in a whole host of fixes for the game. If you see anything that looks like it shouldn't be there, please let us know on this thread - but for now, here are the fixes:
• Improvements to AI in all disciplines
• Brutal AI difficulty is no longer tied to Fearless preset
• Tuning setups can now be used with lower skill rated teams
• Updated driver support for Thrustmaster devices - this adds support for the T500 (PS4 only)
• Added new support for Thrustmaster TS-XW
• Added new support for Thrustmaster Sparco R383
• Async improvements and updated Sponsors
• Fixed engine audio not playing in broadcast mode from multiplayer lobby
• Refinements and numerous bug fixes for Rallycross audio
• Fixed crash that occurred using Party invites (PS4 only)
• Prevented Welcome Event deadstate (PC only)
• Pro Tour vehicles should not start with damage
• Community Events show time of day when loading
• Rallycross ghosting no longer gets triggered when completing a lap close to another player
• Screen Space Reflections added (PC and PS4 Pro only)
• Improved reflection rendering (PS4 Pro only)
• Lobby countdown reinstated (PC only)
• Disabling external cameras no longer forces camera back to head cam
• Option to reset controls to default added
• Improved stability
In addition to the above, the following changes from PC version 1.06 are now included on console:
· Bug fixes and refinements to improve the quality across all written languages.
· Improved anti-cheat detection for Joyride leaderboards.
· Fearless difficulty modified so it allows all types of manual gears.
· Improved system for storing and re-uploading Community Event times when RaceNet is unavailable.
· Staff contracts now reduce at their expected rate in Pro Tour and Jam Session.
· Pro Tour scoring is now more consistent.
· ‘Up and Up’ achievement/trophy will now unlock when you get promoted to any tier in Pro Tour.
· Improved stability across the game. General Fixes
· Fixed car wheels and suspension popping in the Service Area.
· Fixed Mailbox specific issues.
· Fixed an issue that caused some Community Events results to become invalidated.
· Fixed an issue with Delta Daily results.