Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The one stage fits all rubbish.

hockeytown1926hockeytown1926 Member Wheel Nut
Anyone else  fed up of DIRT games using the same stage but with sections cut off rubbish we've had last few games? It's gets boring repeating the same sections over and over again.I wish we'd get more than one stage set per rally.It adds variety.

Comments

• KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    Making stages takes time and money. So they have to prioritize. They could probably make one full 24 unique stage rally but then that would be the only location. So instead they do smaller tracks in different locations and try to compensate for it by cutting the track up in different sections. 
    If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    Anyone else  fed up of DIRT games using the same stage but with sections cut off rubbish we've had last few games? It's gets boring repeating the same sections over and over again.I wish we'd get more than one stage set per rally.It adds variety.
    Get Dirt 4 which has endless ganerated stages and various weather conditions .. lol :p :#
  • hockeytown1926hockeytown1926 Member Wheel Nut
    Get Dirt 4 which has endless ganerated stages and various weather conditions .. lol :p :#
    It's effectively the same stage with bits repeated again.It's not really been the break through I thought it would be.
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    It's effectively the same stage with bits repeated again.It's not really been the break through I thought it would be.

Yeah Dirt 4 stages are even more boring and similar each other... Newest patch did not help any to this..
  • GBratsosGBratsos Member New Car Smell
    After creating many many stages, every new stage i generate is random but all the corners are the same like the previous stages but in different order.
    So it's like "oh i remember this corner, oh i've seen this church etc".

Streamer at twitch.tv/bratsaki
    Rallyesim 2014-2016 champion with WayTooFast Rally Team.
    Twitter: bratsaki