Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT 4 Road Book – 06/12/17 | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imageDiRT 4 Road Book – 06/12/17 | Codemasters Blog

Hello, hello, hellooooooo DiRT fans! It’s been a while, hasn’t it? We’ve had a crazy summer – after DiRT 4 dropped, Micro Machines World Series did – and then after that, F1 2017 arrived, we announced (and ran) the inaugural F1 Esports World Championship, and THEN we announced ONRUSH! So as you can imagine, it’s been ridiculously busy at Codemasters HQ these past few months.

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• MyrvoldMyrvold Member Wheel Nut
    edited December 2017
    Rallies have maximum 12 stages
    Still no way to export the results from the site (which was requested during DiRT Rally Early Access and actually told that would show up then...)

Basically, while it is fine to finally get things that should've been in the release of the game, it's more steps back than forward - and not better at all, rather worse from a eSport and proper championship point of view.
    Post edited by Myrvold on
    RaceDepartment Rally Games & Motorsport Manager moderator.
  • TheJudge24TheJudge24 Member New Car Smell
    These long overdue patches are great, but I was really hoping to see Xbox One X enhancements. Is this in the works for a future update?
  • KingDavid73KingDavid73 Member New Car Smell
    I hope Xbox One X enhancements are next.