Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

[FEATURE] Pace note editor

DonOctavioDonOctavio Member New Car Smell
I keep crashing (or going too slow) on the same turns again and again, it would be nice if i could modify/add pace notes to fit my needs. With the ability to save for different cars, just like setups.

[FEATURE] Pace note editor 57 votes

Yes
94%
garyjpatersonSnailDirtTuliRallyKCSmokeVexSamRWDThelnsiderChrisbeltonykart26KrusiDonOctavioBetterThanClaymathiasWRCSenseiTRSpudiektm44Madhun1967supermmpkrissangelSkunkmeister 54 votes
No
5%
EvilsmurfSdekipBEGUE 3 votes

Comments

• SkunkmeisterSkunkmeister Member Unleaded
    Yes
    I have the same problem. Even if the editor only allows you to move existing pace notes to earlier to remind you that that 5 corner tightens to 2 before you're in it. I'm not a huge fan of setting all the notes to earlier, the normal settings work well but I would like to be able to tweak some
  • ThelnsiderThelnsider Member New Car Smell
    Yes
    But I think only basic editing like advanced where you have to go to your game files and edit it, but not something that should be really in the game options.
  • DonOctavioDonOctavio Member New Car Smell
    Yes
    My hope is that this editor already exists as a "dev tool" to make the original pace notes. It could be released as a utility instead of embedding it inside the game (that would take a lot of work just to polish).
  • DellarioDellario Member New Car Smell
    Yes
    I would like the ability to do this; or at least have the co-driver call FLAT-OUT on a long 5 and 6 repeating turn section that needs no breaking; or the corners that tighten with bad camber or a decent that isn't called out.  
  • SamRWDSamRWD Member Race Engineer
    Yes
    Hello! There already was another thread regarding pacenotes editor:
    http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/6073/feature-pacenote-editor#latest
  • SierraRS500SierraRS500 Member New Car Smell
    I keep crashing (or going too slow) on the same turns again and again, it would be nice if i could modify/add pace notes to fit my needs. With the ability to save for different cars, just like setups.
    Definitely, this would also give it a more realistic feel!