Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

"DiRT: Showdown" is missing

kaspolkaspol Member New Car Smell
The game has disappeared from my Steam library. I received it as a gift from Codemasters and now it's missing. Steam's support did not help. For example, the game GRID, also received as a gift, has not disappeared. Can you give me back the game? Steam "sevpoo", Racenet "kaspol". What else data are needed? Sorry for my English.
Post edited by kaspol on

Answers

• nbates66nbates66 Member Unleaded
    I don't suppose you're meant to be referring to "DiRT: Showdown"?
  • BadD0gBadD0g Member Team Principal
    edited December 2017
    What do you mean by "received as a gift from Codemasters?" Are sure it wasn't a gift from someone else that may have bought them from a key reseller like G2A? People use sites like that to sell keys that were purchased with fraudulent credit card information, it's possible that a chargeback was filed from the credit company and the keys were invalidated.

However, if you got them when they were available for free on Humble, then they shouldn't have disappeared, I don't know what to tell you in that case.
    |  CPU: i7-4790K  |  RAM: 16GB  |  GPU: MSI 970  |  OS: Win7  |  [D0gfish] on Steam
    Dirty Forumers League - "Missile vs Bullet" 3rd place 
  • kaspolkaspol Member New Car Smell
    I mean Codemasters gave me "DiRT Shutdown" for pre-order of GRID Autosport. GRID was received for pre-order of GRID 2. GRID is still in my library, but DiRT Shutdown has disappeared. Does Codematers support read this forum?
  • DoubleTenDoubleTen Member Unleaded
    kaspol said:
    I mean Codemasters gave me "DiRT Shutdown" for pre-order of GRID Autosport. GRID was received for pre-order of GRID 2. GRID is still in my library, but DiRT Shutdown has disappeared. Does Codematers support read this forum?

Dude, can't you read? what's your problem?
    DoubleTen said:
    Dude, can't you read? what's your problem?
    What exactly is not clear?
  • DoubleTenDoubleTen Member Unleaded
    kaspol said:

BadD0g said:
     Are sure it wasn't a gift from someone else that may have bought them from a key reseller like G2A?it's possible that a chargeback was filed from the credit company and the keys were invalidated

However, if you got them when they were available for free on Humble, then they shouldn't have disappeared
    "Codemasters gave you" doesn't make sense at all. Where did you bought the game? on steam? on another site? on Humble bundle?
    Info, man, we need info if you want to be helped
  • carpacarpa Member Race Engineer
    DoubleTen said:
    kaspol said:

BadD0g said:
     Are sure it wasn't a gift from someone else that may have bought them from a key reseller like G2A?it's possible that a chargeback was filed from the credit company and the keys were invalidated

However, if you got them when they were available for free on Humble, then they shouldn't have disappeared
    "Codemasters gave you" doesn't make sense at all. Where did you bought the game? on steam? on another site? on Humble bundle?
    Info, man, we need info if you want to be helped

And you might also want to change the title to the correct name of the game which is 'DiRT: Showdown'... 
    "I race to win, of course. But even before of winning, I race to race. As fast as possible"
    - Gilles Villeneuve
    OK. Sorry for incorrect game's name.

Look.
    Codemasters gave a free copy of "GRID" to everyone who pre-purchased "GRID 2". I have it in my Steam library. Look at this news.
    Codemasters gave a free copy of "DiRT: Showdown" to everyone who pre-purchased "GRID: Autosport". I was having it in my library, but now I have not. Look at theese discussions: one, two (I din't find the news).
    So I don't bye it, I don't get it from Humble, I don't get it as a gift from another Steam user.
    My problem is unexpected missing of "DiRT: Showdown" from my Steam library.
  • RallyGamerRallyGamer Member Wheel Nut
    edited December 2017
    kaspol said:
    OK. Sorry for incorrect game's name.

Look.
    Codemasters gave a free copy of "GRID" to everyone who pre-purchased "GRID 2". I have it in my Steam library. Look at this news.
    Codemasters gave a free copy of "DiRT: Showdown" to everyone who pre-purchased "GRID: Autosport". I was having it in my library, but now I have not. Look at theese discussions: one, two (I din't find the news).
    So I don't bye it, I don't get it from Humble, I don't get it as a gift from another Steam user.
    My problem is unexpected missing of "DiRT: Showdown" from my Steam library.
    @kaspol i was wondering, did you ever activated/downloaded/installed the game. DiRT Showdown is no longer available on Steam for purchase but if you ever bought/owned it, then it should be there in your library.

Maybe you hided the game in Steam by accident ?

RallyGamer's Playground   I   Liveries, Mods & Tools   I   www.rallygamer.com

Yes, I installed, downloaded and had playing this game. Once I wanted to play and found a button "Buy" instead of "Play". So, I diid't hide it. Who can I contact with this problem?

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    kaspol said:
    Yes, I installed, downloaded and had playing this game. Once I wanted to play and found a button "Buy" instead of "Play". So, I diid't hide it. Who can I contact with this problem?

You can contact them here at [email protected]
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

They didn't answer me.
    Suddenly DiRT Showdown is in my Steam Library again.
    Don't know what was it.