Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Please let this have split screen multiplayer on consoles!!!

This is the game a lot of people is waiting for, simulators like Driveclub and Project Cars are so **** boring, no crashes, no sick jumps, no nitros, and now theres no Burnout, not Midnight Club, no Motorstorm, new Flatout was meh, Next Car Game from the crators of Flatout looks also meh, Need for Speed is ****, so theres a lack of a DAMN GOOD NOT AT ALL REALISTIC AND CRAZY AND WHY NOT, VIOLENT ARCADE RACING GAME.

I have one thing to ask for: Please, let this game have split screen multiplayer for at least 2 players, Motorstorm Pacific Rim had it, also Motorstorm Apocallypse had it, good old car games had it and it was **** funny to race friends in your living room at console nights  when the Doritos and Moutain Dew kicked in,  now Rocket League is almost the only car game that allows u to play split screen, even at online mode, and in my opinion it makes it the best car game on this console generation and thats sad or maybe is not, because rocket league rocks, ****, but u know what i mean. 

So please, theres a lot of people looking for a good racing game to play split screen, and this game could be that game,  and they would buy it, and the other people would buy it too because it looks awesome and crazy and  baddass like Motorstorm used to.

Thats all, good luck launching the game and apollogizes if i did mistake cuz english is not my native laguage, cya  bois and please consider it.

Comments

• tecoptecop Member New Car Smell
    I agree, but they have to imlement it on PC too and for at least 4 players. This game looks awesome but it would be a shame without split-screen.
  • DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    Split-Screen is always something I ask for. Its a forgotten treasure. Most games should have it. Its so much fun to play with a person next to you. Yelling, trash talking! Its the best. I hope they include it in this game.
  • DekoWolfDekoWolf Member New Car Smell
    edited February 17
    Unfortunately, as explained in the FAQ blog post, split-screen will not be a feature available in Onrush.

We would absolutely LOVE to include split-screen. Couch co-op is something we all ADORE, but with our ambitious timeline before release it’s not something we’ve been able to do, unfortunately. We are, however, 100% focused on making ONRUSH the most exhilarating online multiplayer experience possible! That we’re sure you’ll all love.
    Fernando Moutinho - Apex Online Racing Community Manager /// I'm also on Twitter
  • FortuentiBlazerFortuentiBlazer Member New Car Smell
    DekoWolf said:
    Unfortunately, as explained in the FAQ blog post, split-screen will not be a feature available in Onrush.

We would absolutely LOVE to include split-screen. Couch co-op is something we all ADORE, but with our ambitious timeline before release it’s not something we’ve been able to do, unfortunately. We are, however, 100% focused on making ONRUSH the most exhilarating online multiplayer experience possible! That we’re sure you’ll all love.
    Arj, ****. 
    Anyway first Motorstorm in Ps3 also din´t had Split Screen cause the lack of time until the release. Hope Onrush 2 adds it, but knowing this for this one i guess I´ll keep ma dollars for the incoming remaster of Burnout Paradise 
  • SMSLETSFIFA10SMSLETSFIFA10 Member New Car Smell
    I was so excited for this game, but now of course not cause it doesn't have split screen which takes away all the fun,I dont like online gaming, It doesn't work for me, or my friends, how can someone race against his brother or sister, or family member, do we have to buy several consoles and TVs just to play against each other?!, please understand that, split screen is more necessary than online.
  • LinfkaëlLinfkaël Member New Car Smell
    When I learned about this game, I was like "OMG ! Take my money !", so happy because I miss Motorstorm and there is no equivalent on ps4.
    But then, I looked for information and learned that there is no splistcreen, so sad :(
    I'm sure you will make a good game and I encourage the team but without splitscreen, no reason to buy it (for me)... I don't blame the developers, probably this is business decisions, but well, this is sad.
  • CronNievesCronNieves Member New Car Smell
    Sacar este juego sin split-screen le saca un muy buen atractivo, me parece que se estan olvidando que no todas las personas quieren jugar en una cueva cada uno en su casa.... No se como las compañías no se dan cuenta de eso... Este no es un juego que me interesaria jugar a distancia de mis amigos sino en una sala con ellos. Saludos.