Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro: whatever the position of my steering wheel, the car turns left

Hello,

I have a problem in GRID Autosport with my steering wheel Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro: whatever the position of my steering wheel, the car turns hard left and is locked in this direction

I can turn left or right (and go straight) only when I set the same values for the dead zone and saturation parameters. But this is of no interest because there is no progressivity. On the other hand in the menus of the game it seems to work well, including when I turn left and right while pausing, it makes slightly move the angle of view to the left or to the right.

I reinstalled the Thrustmaster drivers, reinstalled the game, deleted the C:\Users\manue\Documents\My Games\GRID Autosport\hardwaresettings folder and tried to change settings in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GRID Autosport\input\tm_rgt_ffb_pro.xml but nothing helped. In MS Windows the tests in Control Panel are all OK.

I have no more idea. Your help would be welcome

Comments

• DrumCDrumC Member New Car Smell
    I have tested my steering wheel with the demo of Project Car 2 and it work like a charm. I think it's a bug with GRID Autosport