Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Russia Grand prix brakes locking up in 2nd drs zone

XtremeSPXtremeSP Member New Car Smell
Hey codemasters, i been having this bug in the Sochi GP for the past few weeks, my gears suddenly downsifts and the brakes suddenly brakes up in between the drs zone when drs is activated, can u please fix it 

Comments

• attiew1988attiew1988 Member New Car Smell
    The same is happening here its turn 12. Xbox one
  • PellegrininhoPellegrininho Member New Car Smell
    Same here, never had a problem at Russia in my first three seasons, but after patch 1.11 the gears suddenly downshift at the end of DRS zone 2, really bugging, cause its impossible to practice/qualify/race this way.... I'm playing on xbox ons btw, please have a look at this!
  • PellegrininhoPellegrininho Member New Car Smell
    I have done some testing, the bug only appears when using DRS, which makes me guessing it could be connected to the major DRS upgrade i bought on my car recently, because before the upgrade everything was just fine. Please have a look at this CM!
  • mizanben333mizanben333 Member New Car Smell
    Hi,

I do have the same problem. Very annoying...
    Xbox one
    Patch 1.12
    Career mode

Thanks for helping us on that

• CormierCormier Member New Car Smell
    Same issue. Running 1.12. 

It didn’t happen in Practice 1,2,3 but happened every round of qualifying. Only way I found to work around it so far is to change your Fuel Mix down to 2. Kinda ruins quali though.

Im about To begin the race now, I’ll keep you updated.
  • CormierCormier Member New Car Smell
    Finished race, didn’t get DRS until I caught Erricsson on the last lap. Same thing still happened, once my DRS closes my car slows down and my driver downshifts to 3rd as quick as he can.Cormier said:
    Same issue. Running 1.12. 

It didn’t happen in Practice 1,2,3 but happened every round of qualifying. Only way I found to work around it so far is to change your Fuel Mix down to 2. Kinda ruins quali though.

Im about To begin the race now, I’ll keep you updated.

• Leo2468Leo2468 Member New Car Smell
    Iam getting the same problem on the ps4 v1.13 it does my head in. It needs sorting out soon
  • fattier71fattier71 Member New Car Smell
    With the so efficient support of codemaster,  i thinking You can wait untill 2022 to have it solved 
  • FayaFaya Member admin
    edited April 9

Hi all,

Thanks for letting me know about this issue and for the information you’ve provided. I’m passing the info on to the team for further investigation.

Thanks again!

Edit: 

Hi all! I’m back with a question.

Could you let me know what your assists are on please? Especially the Braking Assist, Anti-Lock Brakes and Traction Control. Many thanks!

Post edited by Faya on
  • RickN85RickN85 Member New Car Smell
    edited April 14
    Hi Faya, 
    I have the same issue in v1.13 and have the same problem on the same part of the track.. I have Braking assist on medium Anti lock brakes on and full traction control.. the only way i've found to gst around it is to lift off the accelerator to get throigh without slowing that much
  • BonganiMarufuBonganiMarufu Member New Car Smell
    Has this been resolved? I keep having same problem and how long does it take to fix? Your games aren’t cheap you know