Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

1 lap ovals is not racing

There are two teams that are worthless point chasers, they are GAS and GR8.  They will fill up rooms and run 1 lap ovals the whole time.  They should be banned

[TD2]

Comments

• crazehayes1984crazehayes1984 Member Unleaded
    It's sad, but legal. Nothing you or I could do about it.
  • XoxFlukeXoxXoxFlukeXox Member Wheel Nut
    edited May 2015
    Yh, there was team like that on xbox.... but they had zero credibility when they left the comfort of the Indiannapolis oval for the playlists as they were all terrible.

I'm not sure why people think an XP leaderboard is a true reflection of skill lol.

Team NSR

• oldmodeltoldmodelt Member Unleaded

There are two teams that are worthless point chasers, they are GAS and GR8.  They will fill up rooms and run 1 lap ovals the whole time.  They should be banned

[TD2]

I have never encountered them.  But I rarely encounter anyone.  Thank God for the Custom Cup feature.  I run what I want when I want.
    edited June 2015
    Thats because they're ps3 modelt
  • Tink22peaceTink22peace Member New Car Smell

I was actually on the GR8 team and I just quit.  Every time I was hosting a fun race with some great drivers, the leader of the team (BRZN????) would come in and start telling me to kick this guy or this guy. 

I'm like I'm having fun with these guys and they are clean and he would get so **** and send hateful message back to me saying I wasn't a team player.  And every time I was hosting at SPA or any other GP track he would come and say we need to switch these to 1 lap ovals.  If you didn't change the tracks he would tell you were not a team player and all sort of derogatory stuff - he is a mean, nasty person.

I can't say anything about the other GR8 racers but stay away from any room that has BRZN from GR8 in there.  The guy is a total waste of space.

• Tink22peaceTink22peace Member New Car Smell

I was actually on the GR8 team and I just quit.  Every time I was hosting a fun race with some great drivers, the leader of the team (BRZN????) would come in and start telling me to kick this guy or this guy. 

I'm like I'm having fun with these guys and they are clean and he would get so **** and send hateful message back to me saying I wasn't a team player.  And every time I was hosting at SPA or any other GP track he would come and say we need to switch these to 1 lap ovals.  If you didn't change the tracks he would tell you were not a team player and all sort of derogatory stuff - he is a mean, nasty person.

I can't say anything about the other GR8 racers but stay away from any room that has BRZN from GR8 in there.  The guy is a total waste of space.

His name is BR3N7HOSANG.  Stay away from any room that has him in there?

Lol He is well known to most people in a public lobby and he is usually kicked, I used to race him a lot. He is average and will nail u to win. Sends very abusive msgs too. The guy is never in public rooms anymore
  • oldmodeltoldmodelt Member Unleaded
    top10top said:
     :D :D  Thats because they're ps3 modelt

ไฮไลท์บอล คู่เด็ด ทุกคู่ ทุกแมต ไม่พลาด ได้ที่นี่ https://www.buaksib.com livescore,ไฮไลท์ฟุตบอล

This is one of the weak spots of GAS.  Everyone likes the chance to run their room their way.  Unfortunately with GAS if you can't get 2 people to agree it's game over.  I've run plenty of FM4 rooms my way.  Sim/cockpit, no line etc.  Stay if you want, leave if you don't and the AI fills up the room anyway.  None of this waiting around til the cows come home to run a simple race.

• balcerek4balcerek4 Member New Car Smell
    I met this guy BR3N7HOSANG . a man who escaped from a mental hospital. stupid guy....

• blackpanther635blackpanther635 Member New Car Smell

His name is BR3N7HOSANG.  Stay away from any room that has him in there?

It's May 2018, & it seems that BR3N7HOSANG hasn't changed.  The problem for him is that most people are now on PS4 so he's effectively an average sized fish in a very small pond.  I never joined GR8 & started my own team (which he didn't like).  My team may not be in the top 50, but I'm a lot happier doing what I want when I want without being dictated to.  And what is BR3N7HOSANG going to do once the Grid Autosport servers shuts down and his beloved GR8 team are no more?  He needs to look at the big picture.
  • BR3N7HOSANGBR3N7HOSANG Member New Car Smell
    No one sees the abuse I receive from most who commented you should wonder why they had a comment 
    There's a saying if you have nothing nice to say say nothing I'm a very person don't believe the hype
    It's hard being the best being #1 being the best is hard everyone hates you but I guess any publicity is good 
    To all my haters who envy me for being # 1 I love you instead of hating me watch and learn GR8RACERS is still #1 at the end of the day 
    I do allot more than just ovals but I don't have to justify myself or my team I do allot of one lap races yes because it's training a race is won in the first lap if you can get to the front and hold a strong line in the first lap you've won the race so I train my racers to win