Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

STOP DROP GAMING: TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP

iBreMboiBreMbo Member New Car Smell
Hello all,

I am looking to get a Touring car championship started for  GRiD:Autosport as a start to our venture in the GRiD side of gaming.  We already have highly competitive F1 and Forza Motorsport 4 leagues that have been running for approx. half a year, with each week bringing in a good amount of racers.  The racing is clean, fun and most of all exciting as we cover all levels of racing abilty... so you're definitely in for some excitement!  We have also just finished the first SPONSORED series on FM4 which had £300 worth of audio prizes for the top 3 finishers!

The plan is to get as many people as we can involved in our advancement into GRiD:Autosport as we can before release.  We aim to kick off with a touring car championship.  I mean who doesn't enjoy the close racing you get with Codemasters toruring cars!  We will move into other territories as we get familiar with the game and the car classes.

So without writing anymore jargon, this is the plan:

• Touring Car Championship
  • Medium/Long Distance Races
  • 6-8 Round Season with 2 races per round
  • Possibilities of real prizes if we can secure sponsorship.
  • We'll progress into other series' as the game grows
Not too much more i can think of other than to register on the site and post in the thread below to show your interest so we can get this show on the road and get some seriously good competitive racing on the go!!!

TL;dr - Just click the link, sign up and post saying you're interested in do a touring car championship.

Comments

• iBreMboiBreMbo Member New Car Smell
    Bump
  • NWRChargerNWRCharger Member Wheel Nut
    I would like to put some of my team forward shortly :)
    NWR opening for new members! Interested in joining?  Message me :)

Ok mate, just post of the forum and when the game is released we'll get this league on the road!
  • NWRChargerNWRCharger Member Wheel Nut
    Ok mate, looking forward to it :)
    NWR opening for new members! Interested in joining?  Message me :)

Add me on xbl too
  • StayneLapelStayneLapel Member New Car Smell

What timezone?