Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Grid Autosport Videos and screen shots thread

sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion

I though t I would set up a thread for screenshots and or vids for Grid Autosport so that they are all in one place so people can look at the game and everything is in one place Feel free to add pictuers and vids of your own you find through youtube and other sources.

Here's a touring vid I know this vid is already up here on another thread but seeing as it's the only good Endurance one I can find right now I thought I'd put It up in here Here's a vid of street racing I found In some of these vids there is the Hockenheim opener whether you choose to skip that part of the vid or not is up to you. Here is some Open wheel action Can't seem to find any Tuner discipline right now but if anybody does feel free to add it.
Post edited by sjsharp2010 on

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

Comments

• SRBIJAdeadyetSRBIJAdeadyet Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2014
    how to post a video here , lol ?
  • scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    edited June 2014
    Inside Sim Racing's GA playlist includes 

Can't seem to find any Tuner discipline right now but if anybody does feel free to add it.

AlexZAfro posted this one:

and Inside Sim Racing's GA playlist includes this Tuner Modified Time Attack:

Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    how to post a video here , lol ?
    well there's 2 ways you can do it you can either do it just by linking to the videos page by copy pasting the address into your post or alternatively you can click the show source button in the toolbar and copy paste  the address in that to make it show up just as in my post above. It took me a while to figure out how to do it but I figured it out. Unfotrunately I haven't quite figured out how to straighten out the text around it but it's a start

Here is another vid of Endurance in action I found on Sim racing's website

Here is another vid of Endurance in action I found on Sim racing's website

think this vid shows you not only need to look after the car but you also need your wits about yo in Endurance too as Darin proved

here's another interesting touring car vid this time at Istanbul park

edited June 2014

think this is up on this forum elsewhere e but it's a vid explaining a little bit about how the Endurance works in Autosport

not to mention a nice look at Sepang at night

Again this vid may/ may not be up here not suer but here's some open wheel action at Jarama

• SRS13Rastus1701SRS13Rastus1701 Member Pit Crew
    edited June 2014
    I've posted several online myself no frills, just gamplay, the most recent is this one of endurance live gameplay to highlight the tyre wear...

All my others are this lot

Endurance replay view

Drift, In game recording, 

Better drifting in this one,

Drift replay from 3 different cameras,

Touring at Istanbul Park

Open wheel eyefinity cockpit cam no HUD,

Street race @ washington in the Mini Cooper,

GT 500 Time Attack @ Indianapolis infield

It seems I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe....:D

great vids rastus

• SRS13Rastus1701SRS13Rastus1701 Member Pit Crew
    Thnx all are on the highest settings and a couple are filmed with fraps recording @ 60fps as I was getting 100+ in windowed mode :D

Thats due to the Sapphire 8GB R9 290X I got, can't wait to get the 2nd one as I COULD get 100+ in eyefinity.....
    It seems I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe....:D
    Thnx all are on the highest settings and a couple are filmed with fraps recording @ 60fps as I was getting 100+ in windowed mode :D

Thats due to the Sapphire 8GB R9 290X I got, can't wait to get the 2nd one as I COULD get 100+ in eyefinity.....
    thought you we re going to lose it in Dubai though given your tyres were red raw but nice drivi9ng none the lessI always found that a hard track in Grid 2 fun though but hard

here's a vid from Team VVV showing in some cases how not to drift but I think he does a better job than I do at this discipline :p

Here's another vid of touring cars from Istanbul

Here's another vid from Sim racimng this time driving the Open wheelers

edited June 2014

Here's a vid of the Open wheelers going round San Francisco

Post edited by sjsharp2010 on

Just thought I'd say that if anyone has any comments about the vids in here feel free to post them after all I'm hoping to make this the official Grid Autosport video thread and hopefully things will stick and if anyone has any videos or pics to share with the rest of the forum about Autosport then this is the place to come.

• MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    edited June 2014
    yoooohooo amazing video man !!  \m/
    it reminded me a lot grid 1 , i love open wheels in city tracks , with full damage and colision on one mistake and you are done onto wall!!  b-(
    i will create many of such races online . open wheels only city tracks full colision and damage..
    i hope the game to let us to play with open wheels in many city tracks  ;;)
    edited June 2014
    yoooohooo amazing video man !!  \m/
    it reminded me a lot grid 1 , i love open wheels in city tracks , with full damage and colision on one mistake and you are done onto wall!!  b-(
    i will create many of such races online . open wheels only city tracks full colision and damage..
    i hope the game to let us to play with open wheels in many city tracks  ;;)
    in multiplayer and or practice mode you may be able to I think but if I remember rightly @Loore did say that in career mode the openwheelers like the Endurance and touring cars are mostly confined to the tracks although I think he also said there are 1 or 2 street track events in the disciplines to shake things up a bit but they'll mostly be at the racetracks.To do the street track moer in general then you 'll need the street discipline.

• MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    no problem about it as i will spend most of time in online mode and not in career mode.... B-)
    edited June 2014
    Here is another Touring car vid from Alex Zafro even giving his team mate a hand bet you wouldn't see Hamilton and Rosberg help each other like this :p