Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Grid Autosport Videos and screen shots thread

Comments

• dataXploitdataXploit Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2014
    My Lap Time for the Turing Cars Racenet Challenge! 02:00.477
    I promise its fast! Watch it plz =)

• MrDeapMrDeap Member Wheel Nut

The radius is too wide at 1:32. It still can be improved. You know, the current fastest time is  0'50.111. It is slow actually(joking).

Sabertooth X79|Core i7 3930K 4.3GHz|Zalman CNPS12X|Kingston HyperX 8X4GB CL9|Gigabytes 980Ti G1 6GB|14TB storage|x-fi titanium hd|Silent Pro M1000W|Corsair 800D
  • Ak1504Ak1504 Member Unleaded
    edited July 2014
    I made some videos from singleplayer mode. Driven with Fanatec CSR.

GRiD Autosport [HD+] ★ Intro Race ★Audi RS5 (Cat B Special) @ Hockenheim GP

[media=youtube]LzfNPe5bQds[/media]

GRiD Autosport [HD+] ★ Lancia Delta Integrale ★ Race @ Washington Hill Circuit

[media=youtube]9-ZYKz1JiaY[/media]

GRiD Autosport [HD+] ★ Mini John Cooper Works GP ★ Race @ San Fransisco Short B

[media=youtube]VnD-_jpTjtQ[/media]
    I made some videos from singleplayer mode. Driven with Fantec CSR.

I made some videos from singleplayer mode. Driven with Fanatec CSR.

[media=youtube]LzfNPe5bQds[/media]

GRiD Autosport [HD+] ★ Lancia Delta Integrale ★ Race @ Washington Hill Circuit

GRiD Autosport [HD+] ★ Mini John Cooper Works GP ★ Race @ San Fransisco Short B

i7 4770k | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | Gigabyte Z87X-OC | 16 GB G.Skill Ares 2400 | Fanatec CSR + CSR Elite Pedals

Tried very hard for the first time. It wasn't so bad for the endurance race.

Sabertooth X79|Core i7 3930K 4.3GHz|Zalman CNPS12X|Kingston HyperX 8X4GB CL9|Gigabytes 980Ti G1 6GB|14TB storage|x-fi titanium hd|Silent Pro M1000W|Corsair 800D
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    nice job Mr Deap I found that night race at Hockenheim a challenging experience fun though but then I have my races set to x3

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• SalusoSaluso Member New Car Smell
    I'm making some LP-Videos from Autosport. It's in German, so maybe not for everyone ;-)

• linkinstreetlinkinstreet Member New Car Smell

First online race. it's such a happy feeling when you find a fellow clean racer

Platinum Endurance GT40 Cup Racenet week 2

59,137FT~18,025M. There's no penalty crossing the grass a bit on a part of the track. It helped a bit to keep the tire from running out. I hope it will help for some who want to get platinum there.

I discovered by trying to avoid to hit the back of the AI. It was not my intention to lead the leaderboard, I just wanted to platinum that challenge.
    edited July 2014
    GRiD Autosport Multiplayer [HD+] ★ KTM X-Bow R ★ Paris Arc de Triomphe

i7 4770k | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | Gigabyte Z87X-OC | 16 GB G.Skill Ares 2400 | Fanatec CSR + CSR Elite Pedals
    Next Episode (German)

Episode 07:

edited July 2014
  • Shinny1337Shinny1337 Member New Car Smell
    Audio levels still need work, but here's my first raw capture footage. C2 drifting 10mil points over 4 laps did ok. First set is my view then the replay camera plus me being surprised at how close I got to a couple of entry clips. It is low quality video but I'm on a budget. Real race car gets priority. 
  • Avenga76Avenga76 Member Wheel Nut
    Hi guys. 

I usually post a lot in the Dirt forum and I have been playing a lot of Grid lately so I just thought I would post a Grid Autosport video from my racing rig.

For those of you how haven't seen my rig, it was recently featured on the codemasters blog. http://blog.codemasters.com/community/07/my-awesome-rig-avenga76/

I have just upgrade my pedals to a set of DSD Wilwood pedals so I am just getting used to them. In this video I have using my Clubsport H-pattern shifter and practicing my heel toe shifting. In my videos I use an over the shoulder camera and a pedal camera so you can see all my gauges and pedals in action.

Another video with my rig.

Another one of my videos. This time in the Formula C

• hoonheadhoonhead Member Co-Driver

Switched on my G25, because some times seem impossible to achieve on the open wheel with a gamepad.

It's not so bad the transition despite most of my experience with GAS is only with the gamepad.

I got 5:28.074 with a loaned car on open wheel racenet challenge

• MerchMerch Member New Car Smell

Track Okutama with the McLaren F1 GTR